ANother Newbie

Thanks Emma, It was grilled, no marinade, lots of salad and some burger sauce..i figure I went for it with the beer...might as well go the whole hog and have a 'bab too!!!! lol

x

Yeah, why not, eh?! It's Easter after all. You can't expect to get through the rest of your life never drinking beer or having takeaways again. The best way to deal with it is to just accept you're going to have them every now and again as a bit of a treat, then get straight back on track with the low fat for the next meal. Everything in moderation! Sounds like you've got the right attitude about it anyway so I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Sunday 24.04.2011 -Easter Sunday

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with skimmed milk and chopped banana
Lunch: tuna salad with tzatziki (homemade by mother)
Dinner: salad, Boiled Bacon, potatoes

resisted all chocolate ;o) and did lots of gardening and walking today.... Plus i weighed myself today,first time since tuesday and it weighed me 6lb lighter.:eek:DDDDD but Im not changing my weight on hereuntil I am weighed at the doctors!!!

Hope you have all had a great weekend!!
x

tbh i think as long as you work it into day there is scope to eat most things within reason, at one point a kebab wouldn't be a kebab for me unless it had loads of donner meat and garlic mayo on it, but i am not that woman anymore, so now it is just a grilled chicken kebab on pitta with salad, i don't have to say no when kids want a takeaway or if sis wants a takeaway when i stop at hers because i know my limitations and i am happy with them because i know my goals and the best way to achieve them.

6lbs lost is great! Keep it up! And well done for resisting the chocolate :) I managed to avoid it most of the day, but caved a little last night and had a creme egg :( But they're quite small and that's all I had, so I think it was ok :)

25.04.2011 Easter Monday

breakfast: Shreddies and Skim milk witha banana
lunch: Pasta salad with adsa version of light philli stirred through
Dinner: salad, boiled bacon, pots, Muller youghurt
Iced gems in evening with a malibu and diet coke

Again, been hard at in in the garden, getting ready to turf it this weekend, hoping all this hard sweaty work in the hot sun will burn off a few more pounds!
Im going to get my swimming member ship sorted out at our local pool tomorrow as need to get back into my swimming as have the great North Swim in 7, yes SEVEN weeks.

x

As Tuesday is my start day, I I weighed again today, and am 8.5 lbs lighter...I cannot believe it....it definately gives you the incentive to carry on!.... am so happy!!!!!

8.5lbs in a week? That's amazing! That'll definitely keep you going :) The work in the garden will definitely be burning calories too, keep it up! :)

Tuesday 26th April 2011
breakfast: branflakes and skim milk
snack:banana
Lunch, Couscous salad
Dinner: chicken in a maggi bag, pots, pea, sweetcorn, cucumber. muller light

Pretzel sticks (25g) in evening asa snack

actually feling really good, been drinking lots of water and skin is clearing nice,excema is clearing up too!!!

Last edited:
wednesday 27th April 2011
breakfast; bran flakes and skim milk and banana
lunch, couscous and ham and peas/cucmuber
dinner: savoury Rice and philli with a MASSIVE salad. followed by an asda mini milk

evening snack: muller rice

Keep it up Clare, you're doing brilliantly! :)

Ah thanks Emma... I was saying to my cousin last night, that I am not struggling with this like i normally do with diets...maybe my head is just in the right place atm!

Your head is definitely in the right place! You're doing so well, so far, you'll be seeing changes in yourself very soon :)

Thursday 28th April 2011

Breakfast: branflakes/skim milk
Lunch: mugshot and muller rice
Dinner: Pork and Rice with so juicy maggi sweet and sour bag, sugar free jelly

this evening i have been really hungry, and have had a terrible headache, and have picked on a muller light yoghurt, a vitality banaoffee bar and a bagof iced gems.
I have been really busy the past couple of days and havent had time to plan the way i like too....so need to try to get organised again, as have an extra busy weekend in the garden ahead of me!!!!

Hope everyone is well.x

I definitely find planning ahead makes me stick to a set plan, so try and find some time to set your meals soon! You'll find it much easier :) Have a lovely weekend in the garden!

friday 29th april

breakfast;branflakes + skim milk
Lunch; Tuna and rice salad
Dinner 2 slices wholegrain toast and jam

snack; pretzel sticks and a bag of iced gems

had such a busy day turfing and sorting garden out, couldnt be arsed to actually do 'dinner' as such...

hope everyone is well!...HAve a great weekend.x

I weighed myself this morning, as noticed my clothes are a bit looser, and since tuesday have lost another 4lb! Im the lighest i have been in nearly 3 years!!!!!

That's brilliant! Massive congratulations :D

Back