ANother Newbie

tuesday 3/4/11

breakfast; weetabix/skim milk
lunch: tuna pasta salad
Dinner: salad

muller light yoghurt
icedgems!

again another busy day, got my gym membership sorted, at half the price i was paying before...all good!!!!

wednesday 4/5/11-star wars day!

breakfast Branflakes/skim milk
lunch tuna salad & Muller rice
dinner: quorn bolognase and pasta, mini milk

bag of bakedcrisps!

quite a good day all in all...I amstarting to feel my clothes are looser, which is in turn giving me the incentive to keep going!!!

Hope you are all well.x

That's awesome, well done! I can't wait till my clothes don't fit me anymore so I can go and buy a whole new wardrobe :D

Thanks Ladies....

hada good day today

breakfast Branflakes/Skim milk
Lunch Quorn bolognase and a plum
Dinner Gammon steak, potatoes, sweetcorn, pineapple

had a bag of iced Gems also.

Went for a swim tonight, first one for a while, did a mile, and came home and had a muller rice....off to bed soon!

Night all!.x

Well i figured i needed to get back into the pool as am doingthe great north swim in 6 weeks andt he great London swim in 8!!!!

I also wish I could feel more comfortable going swimming, but I'll definitely be going when I've dropped a few more pounds :) Good luck with your swims, it's great that you're raising money for MacMillan, that's a charity that's particularly close to my heart :)

Ah thanks Ladies...My nana passed away last month after a 5 year battle with a brain tumour...MacMillans was her charity!...I did it last year too in London..39minutesand raised £600 for them!!!.....Always good toseta goal...whenI have lostweight I want to teach myself to run so I can do racefor life and try to build up to a half marathon!!!!!

I'd love to do the Race For Life as well, and I made a deal with a friend that we'd do the Great North Run together when I reach my goal weight, so I'll have to learn to run too! I'm struggling at the minute to learn how to be on 8 wheels without falling over! Lol, roller skating is harder than I remembered it to be hehe x

lol...I used to skate everywhere!!!

sorry about the lack of spaces...I have no space bar, so have to make a concerted effort where spaces are concerned!!!!

Lol it's fine :) I'm hoping to skate everywhere too, I just need to get the hang of it first! Going out tomorrow to try again :)

Saturday 7th
breakfast,branflakes and a plum
Lunch jacket with beans and NO butter :)
dinner- gammon steak, new pots, sweetcorn and pineapple, ambrosia creamed rice!

Sunday 8th
Breakfast. shreddies
lunch 3 small baked chicken in breadcrumbs and salad
dinner; roast chicken with veg!

monday...well am back at the doctors tomorrow, 3 weeks on the plan... as was only appointment i could get this week and didnt want to run out, plus my doctor is away so am seeing the locum :(

so shall see how i have done tomorrow in 3 weeks....should be fun!!!!

Hope you are all well

x

monday 9th may 2011

breakfast bran flakes
lunch/dinner ; homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup with cinnamon...

soup was so nice i had a bowl for lunch and dinner...

update later on weight!! oooerrr im actually nervous!!!!
x

Cannot Believe it... was so nervous, and jumped on the scales and have lost 8 Kilos(17.6lb) in 3 weeks exactly...even the doctor double checked and said how well I have done...got another months supply of my new best friend ;)

Wow, that's amazing! Well done! :D

Back