Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Ok, so I know that there is already a Valentines day challenge, but I missed the beginning of that one!
It's 4 weeks (and one day) until Valentines day, so I thought that I would start a mini challenge!
With only 4 weeks, don't go mad on what you want to lose but keep it competitive. For the 3 people who lose the most weight, I will photoshop a photo of you to look slimmer so you can keep on track and reach your goal! Just a bit of motivation, eh?!
So everyone put your goal losses below and we will catch up again in a week!

Biggirl86 - 10lbs:rolleyes:

Can I join too please?

Biggirl86 - 10lbs
clairex - 14lbs
Pink Peony - 10lb
El Nino - 6.5lb (to reach 4 stone)

good luck girls! this is exactly what i need to spur me on. if either of you fancy chatting on msn or anything just private message me and we can chat more and motivate one another! :)
xxx

Hi girls, i would love to join this challenge if that is ok, i have never done one before but this will motivate me.

I'm going to aim for 2lbs a week.

Biggirl86 - 10lbs
clairex - 14lbs

Pink Peony - 10lb
El Nino - 6.5lb

Pink~chocolate - 8lbs

That's excellent girls! Nothing like a bit of a challenge! Anyone can join! Just remember to PM me with your losses next week Friday, but I'll remind you all nearer the time! Once we have completed this challenge, we could start up our own weight loss team!!

I am ok at losing the weight (hopefully) but 'pm'ing you will be harder, lol how do i do that?:8855:

**Edited to add..... It's ok i have figured it out! lol

Last edited:
OO i would love to join this challenge :) can i join to? If i can join please put me down for 10lbs! :)
ooo im excited hehehe xx

Im going to make jacket potato with tuna salad for dinner :) xx biggirl86 your meal sounds yummy i had chicken and beetroot last night! :)

Back