Any dog lovers out there?

:8855::8855::8855:

Thanks for posting that, it's really made me laugh! lol

Look closely....there is a DOG bed next to the sofa on the left.....full of cushions and blankets......:rolleyes:

Look closely....there is a DOG bed next to the sofa on the left.....full of cushions and blankets......:rolleyes:

But he's happy where he is! Why would he need a basket? :8855:

Mine have baskets, but do they use them? NO! lol

Can someone tell me how to post pics please?

Get them saved somewhere like photobucket.com (free storage), then copy the direct link and paste into the picture attachment box (looks like a postcard with a mountain on at the top of the box when you write a reply)

I love dogs but with 3 cats and 2 chickens at home, I don't have one! But at the stables where I work we have alot of doggie visitors during the week so I don't really need one. For example there is....
Saffie and Lucky - JRT's
Kai and Kaya the Husky's
Digger, Koda, Cash and Flint the German Pointers
Timba, Bella and JD the Labs
Danny the Collie
Jess, Frankie and Rufus the scallywag terrors, sorry, terriers!
Rodney the Staffie
Boris, Jelly and Kurdy the other JRT's
Gizmo and Toby the Springers
Nanook the Northan Innuit
Red the Boxer

Luckily they don't all come up together or we would have more dogs than horses!!!!!

Coco has just put a half chewed pig's ear on my iPad - gross!!!

How kind of her :D Just what you always wanted :8855::8855:

One of mine once brought a dead rat out of the bushes for me. Dropped it on my foot (it was summer and I had flip flop type shoes on) and looked at me as if to say "look what I've got for you" :rolleyes: I jumped a flipping mile, squealed like a pig and was hoping about flicking the rat off my foot!! :8855:

I shudder every time I think of that :( lol

My Barney once jumped in a canal (still on his lead) and retrieved a dead duck for me!

How kind of her :D Just what you always wanted :8855::8855:

One of mine once brought a dead rat out of the bushes for me. Dropped it on my foot (it was summer and I had flip flop type shoes on) and looked at me as if to say "look what I've got for you" :rolleyes: I jumped a flipping mile, squealed like a pig and was hoping about flicking the rat off my foot!! :8855:

I shudder every time I think of that :( lol

Coco once ran into the house with a dead mouse.......just the tail hanging out of her mouth ( like Stuart little),chased her out screaming at her to drop it and she ate it!!! When she was a puppy she also brought me a frozen poo - which I thought was a twig and removed from her mouth and nearly retched myself inside out!!!

Coco once ran into the house with a dead mouse.......just the tail hanging out of her mouth ( like Stuart little),chased her out screaming at her to drop it and she ate it!!! When she was a puppy she also brought me a frozen poo - which I thought was a twig and removed from her mouth and nearly retched myself inside out!!!

:8855::8855::8855:
OMG that made me laugh! lol

Are any of you like me, and soft enough to let the dog sleep with you at night?
Mine is happy to sleep in her bed any other time, but when it comes to bedtime - up she jumps.

jaylou said:
Are any of you like me, and soft enough to let the dog sleep with you at night?
Mine is happy to sleep in her bed any other time, but when it comes to bedtime - up she jumps.

Yes- mine sleeps firmly inbetween the two of us. We shall soon have to rename her "Contraception".

Back