Any newbies starting out?

Hey Cherry welcome!
I would start tomorrow as you wouldn have needed to eat something before 4!
Congrats on the big loss on the other vlcd. Which one was it? I'm on SS this is my 5th week! How long did it take you to lose 4 stone?
The one to one support is really helpful I must admit. Hope your first day goes well!

Hi thanks
I lose 24lbs calm counting exercising then the rest 36 lb on slim and save
Thankyou :)

How are you doing well done on week 5 I'll be glad to be in full swing again being out ketosis for 4 days hasn't been great lol x

Hello!

I'm new here, I started Cambridge last Tuesday on step 2, with my weigh in on Tuesday night. I'm a little nervous as I dont 'feel' like I've lost anything, I hope its going to prove me wrong and surprise me! The only problem with me posting, is that I'm in Australia and we measure by kilos not pounds, so I'm probably going to have to convert every time I post here

Hi I've done my first week on the Cambridge weight plan and wanted to get a new thread going. Has anyone just started or anyone still going strong that wants to share. My official weigh in is on Thursday but I think I have lost around 11lbs in the first week. Pretty pleased with that!
WoH! 11lbs in your first week! Congrats that os a huge loss! I bet you were stoked!

Well done that's fab!:0clapper: Keep going now! Once you get first week out the way... Your past the hardest week!

How is everyone doing! I had a surprise 7lb loss yeasterday in my 6th week!! Incredible. So that's a total of 24lbs in 6 weeks. Keep going at it ladies it will be worth it
Welcome Aussie mummy and Cherry are you winning? Xx

Hi Everyone. Coming on here for support. I'm into my second week and am doing fine but have a bit of a craving today for something to eat. Lost 7 lb in the first week and have lost another pound since then. When I feel wobbly I come on here and am really grateful for people sharing their experiences as it definitely helps to spur me on. Started at 13 stone 1 pound and hoping to get into a new outfit for a wedding in 6 weeks time. I'ts in Marrakech so no hiding under big loose clothes as it will be hot. Wish me luck I really want to succeed. Good luck to everyone. :):)

Back