Any November starters looming about out there!?

Thank you Cla!re, before you know it RTM will be upon you and it is exciting, We need to take it a step at a time but it is nothing to be afraid of.

Kat xx

thanks Kat! have been reading about your RTM experience...you make it sound so exciting that i literally can't wait :) although i know i've got a journey here to complete first;)

Hello,
I started LL Lite today.
I did LL last year, lost 4 stone, but put 2 back on! I am back on my packs today......day 1 nearly complete......a few more to go.
Is this forum just for LL or can Lite join in too?
Michelle x

It is for both Michelle. If you have a look at the top there is a LLL sub forum also :)

Kat xx

Well done on a fabulous week guys! Have a lovely weekend and here is to another fabulous week of weigh losses for you all next week :)

Kat xx ;)

Hi Ally.Kat :)

welcome to minimins and LL.

Good luck on your journey. Be sure to use minimins for help, support, advice and a good ole whinge and moan if you need it.

Kat xx

Could really do with some advice!
For some reason on friday i started eating ,i thought id be ok on friday but come the evening i ended up eating pizza.

Today

Today ive been good all day, now ive just had a couple of biscuits and am thinking about toast .

I dont know why im doing this :confused: i did so well last week and now i cant get back on track.

Would be grateful form some words of advice

Lula for this diet to work it requires abstinence from conventional food & drink. If you lapse you need to address why. Don't "leave it" to get back on track, get right back to it now. Look in your foundation book and read read read.

Ask yourself why you triggered, keep thought records.

Don't think you have spoilt it all by eating. You have lapsed, you can get back to positive thinking and move forwards with abstinence.

Refocus lula.

Kat xx

Ll Chili

oh and even more exciting news...my LLC said that they are bringing out a new flavour...chilli con carne...apparently it's going to be available either next week or the week after and is to be (in her words) a more substantial food thing;) so glad it's not a soup flavour lol...didn't fancy that at all:D

Hi,

We got to taste test the chili at a LL meeting a while back -- and it was pretty good. We also taste tested the oatmeal. I liked that as well. Plus, it really does feel more substantial. Sometimes I feel as if the soups and shakes run through me like water. Well, nothing runs through me quite like that... but close.

Congrats on your great losses, ladies.

MM

MM

Ooh, MM really interested to hear about the chilli.
Is it like quorn mince or something, and is it like the porridge, like you are having a proper meal?

Hey Ali,

I forgot to ask what it was made out of... it tasted good and wasn't too spicy. It was very filling.

MM

mmmm some new food packs :) whens the new bar out?
and some amazing losses this week

and lula if you lapsed, its done, erase it from your memory get back on track and we promise you'll see results :) good luck and any questions feel free, and also if you feel a lapse is coming on just log onto minimins :)

New food packs on the way are chilli - I am yet to try it but apparently it is of a similar consistency to that of the porridge. I think the bar is nut & fudge but those who have done a trial will be able to tell you more :)

Kat xx

Back