Any October starters?????

rg, Good luck with the interview. Could you borrow something from a friend to wear for your interview? save you money as it will be too big for you very soon:D

Day 4 and it isn't as bad as i thought it was going to be as i have found a couple of packs i kinda like. I know i am gonna have up and down days but it feels right and my time to do this.

My pop in session has given me a boost mentally which has made me see light at the end of the tunnel.
I think i went into this thinking that everyone else can do this and i will fail as usual.

I find it really difficult to imagine me actually going down sizes in clothes.
I was a size 8-10 before pregnancy, put 5 1/2 st on so after matty clothes i was an 18. Went up to 20 then 22 and that has been it for the past 23 years.

X

Hello all! hope all us Octoberites are having a good day!
I'm back on LL this evening (WOOOOOO!) can't wait!
Technically, I've started already as I've not eaten anything since about 2pm yesterday knowing I can just have 2 big double shakes tonight after my meeting and get my 4 packs for today done. Still, finding it hard at the moment, got the smells from the lunch-hall wafting through my office door and stomach is going mental with the rumbling! normally would be having my daily bar at this point. Oh well, water water water is the menu for today!

Hello all! hope all us Octoberites are having a good day!
I'm back on LL this evening (WOOOOOO!) can't wait!
Technically, I've started already as I've not eaten anything since about 2pm yesterday knowing I can just have 2 big double shakes tonight after my meeting and get my 4 packs for today done. Still, finding it hard at the moment, got the smells from the lunch-hall wafting through my office door and stomach is going mental with the rumbling! normally would be having my daily bar at this point. Oh well, water water water is the menu for today!

Good to have you back on mate :)
woah that's mental not eaten anything since 2pm yesterday damn
just had half my
peanut bar damn I love it :)

Hi everyone

you are all doing really well - keep going it gets really easy!
I have had my first disaster of the diet and forgot to bring any packs to work for my lunch.
My work colleagues are most concerned and can't understand that i will be OK until tea time when I get in. Other people don'y get the ketosis thing do they?
Anyway enjoy the journey girls, it is very rewarding.
Milli x

Ketosis people just ave no
clue what it
is lol

Hi all - good to see everyone so upbeat on here today! Pete - woo hoo! Glad to see you are so excited about returning to LL.:D

After my major wobble on Day 8 - everything has really settled down, I have gotten into a routine with the packs and honest to god I am for the most part not even thinking about food - which is a weird thing in itself and I feel that for the last 20 years all my thought have revolved one way or another around eating.:(

As Random said - when you take all the food stuff away you are just left with yourself, which I think is very scary and very exciting at the same time.
Hope you all have a fab weekend.:D
SL
xxx

Welcome new boy Pete

Well everyone, if you didn't know Pete has had a really successful LL journey and great weight loss.
Just coming bakc to finish off the job.
Welcome back proper.:cool:

aaww thanks SB, that's really nice of you to say :)

Sadly my suspicions were right, I'm 17st on the dot :(
I feel like SUCH an idiot for putting back on, but hey that's life I guess, if it was all plain sailing it'd be boring.

And at least I know that my goal to be 14st 7lbs by Christmas is very doable - 2st 7lb loss in just under 3 months, very achievable with LL.

So yes, I'm back on 100% now, giving it my all and taking no prisoners! I WILL BE SLIM FOR 2010! :)

Just remember

Nooooooo TOA*T !!!
:Christmas02r:

Hey October Starters

I have been meaning to pop on for a while and wish you all good luck on your journeys. And omg, we are already nearly 10 days into the month!!! Tomorrow when I finally have a little time, I will read the thread, catch up on the news. Anyway, by way of introduction. My name is Jez, I live in London, am a chef by trade. I started LL on 13 May of this year, and hit my goal on 15 September. I am now in my 4th week of RTM.

Hope you have all had a fabby Friday!!

Jez
xx

oooh - if TOA*T is what I think it is... that theres my special weakness... :D

LOL, I'm not even that big on it, but it was my undoing all those months ago. I got snowed in and couldn't get to my LL meeting, so had no packs for a few days, figured "I'm on top of this, how much can some toa*t throw me?" turns out, A LOT!

Lesson learned, don't lapse, it's just not worth it!!!!!

Hope all you Octoberbelles are having a good 2nd week. You should hopefully be feeling better now that that first week has passed.

Enjoy the journey and stay strong!

Kat xx

Hi

Can I join you?

I'm starting on Wednesday 14th October. I started in January and only lasted for 2 days as I had a kidney infection, got quite sick and ended up in hospital! It was totally unconnected with the diet but by the time I'd recovered I'd lost my momentum and stopped thinking about dieting for a while.

Anyway, now I'm insanely jealous of the January starters who've lost shed loads of weight so I'm back again :)

I'm 200lbs and have a bmi of 32.5. I'm hoping to get down to 140 pounds - so a mere 60 pounds to lose!!

Hi IP!

Welcome again! I can certainlyunderstand a kidney infection derailing your thoughts of a diet - my friend suffers those and I know from seeing her just how sick it makes you - sorry youw ent through it but glad you are better now!

Good luck!! Keep positive and focused and you'll knock those 60 lbs on their head!

xx

Welcome and good luck Pixie

WELCOME
:welcome:
Don't worry about the people who started before. We are all here to support each other. I find it best to try not to compare
my loss with others. Everyone is different.
Make it your unique journey.
Good luck this time.

Welcome back to LL Indiepixie and go luck on your journey :)

Kat xx

Thanks Slendablenda and Katalena - you've got a good crowd on this site :talk017:

Back