Any one else obsessed??

rosierose15 said:
Yay thank u :) I got no idea when I mentioned mini mins in the interview they had never heard of it

Congratulations! Maybe we'll do our training together? :)

Wow, what a good time to start group up! Last year after Xmas we had queues out of the door, I just didnt dare lift my head, just kept tapping away at the pc! :)

You know your obsessed when your C tells you not to be so strict with it and on yourself :p

rosierose15 said:
They mentioned something about 14th December to me. Have u sorted out your hall yet x

No they're still looking at it - there was one place they were really keen on but it's not well lit enough. They're looking at venues this week and said they'd let me know by Friday x

I've seen this thread a few times since re starting SW and thought i wish I had my obsession back and tonight I have it!

Lunch has just been sprung on me for tomorrow, in an independent tiny place which I can't get an online menu or cals so I'm in major panic mode! Wish I could make an excuse not to go..humpf!

So from now on I am a slimming obsessive again!

I just had a Mezze plate, loads of veg and salad-using heb for the olive oil and had a piece of fattayer which is a couple of syns and hea chesseso not too bad..until I decided to eat ice cream! 2 scoops of the stuff :0 never mind, I wont be over syns just wish I'd steered clear of the ice cream now. Was very nice though!

I'm freaking out now because we're off to friends tomorrow and don't know what the plan is for food at all, boyfriend has asked his friend (as its actually his friend and his girlfriend we're going to see) and he said no plans yet, boyfriend said I should text his girlfriend in case she has an idea, but I don't want to sound like an obsessive freak, especially if he's already asked her before messaging my boyfriend back. I've been saving syns since WI and can go with just 5 syns on Sunday and Monday if what we have tomorrow and Saturday isn't great... but still I don't like it haha

I'm freaking out now because we're off to friends tomorrow and don't know what the plan is for food at all, boyfriend has asked his friend (as its actually his friend and his girlfriend we're going to see) and he said no plans yet, boyfriend said I should text his girlfriend in case she has an idea, but I don't want to sound like an obsessive freak, especially if he's already asked her before messaging my boyfriend back. I've been saving syns since WI and can go with just 5 syns on Sunday and Monday if what we have tomorrow and Saturday isn't great... but still I don't like it haha

Haha yes agreed, I'd hate that! The thing about stuff like that is that I'd feel like I needed to have a small portion because you don't know the syns, when if you were eating at home you could have double the amount and it would be free!

Haha yes agreed, I'd hate that! The thing about stuff like that is that I'd feel like I needed to have a small portion because you don't know the syns, when if you were eating at home you could have double the amount and it would be free!

I know its annoying isn't it. I'm hoping we're going take-away as at least I'll have an idea of syns. My boyfriend is fancying pizza as well so he'll be disappointed if she cooks (I know that sounds awful doesn't it) but why I don't like it when she cooks is she uses a silly amount of oil. They have loads of take-aways that do pizza and indian or pizza and chinese, so I could either have a curry and rice or a kebab and leave the pitta... or could have the pitta to be fair as I have saved syns, depends how I feel.
I'd love it if I could trust myself to just have a few slices of pizza, but I go mental if I'm set loose on pizza lol.

What annoys me is the not knowing, if its take-away or cooking at home or eating out I don't mind... I just want to be prepared

Know exactly how you feel! Although at target I am still doing S W and hubby is too. He has a lot to lose but goes away on business a lot and when he says he will be away, I start thinking, oh well thats another day off plan! Then I ask him what he had for his meals. He doesnt understand the plan so when he makes choices he thinks they are good, when in fact theyre not. I am constantly in the kitchen preparing meals for us both. And if I'm not cooking, I'm thinkin about food! S W of course. Not just any food, its S W food :)

donna88 said:

What day is wi? I always panic if I'm near wi day and have a few extra syns but if you've saved then it shouldn't affect you :) i always used to do weekly and lose. don't let yourself feel like you're missing out..that's why we're on SW not the cabbage soup diet ha! Just stay clear of pizza if you can, I always find that the one thing I regret cos it's soo full of syns :( x

Just a thought but...... you lot who are obsessed about it why dont you blog it? that way you can tell.... anyone who wants to look at it all about your journey what your eating and stuff like that!! ive just started one x

Back