Any other new/re starters?

Just thrown myself off the wagon. Feeding my 10 month old pitta bread and hummus and I became like a woman possessed and ate a whle pitta and about 2 tbsp of hummus followed by fruit thay he left. Feel so annoyed with myself. Only on day 3!!! Feel those feelings of 'oh well may as well have a chocolate bar'. Need to stop :( xx

STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE BAR!!! Dontknock yourself too hard its a little bump in this journey, draw a line under it and carry on. xxx Good luck

Just thrown myself off the wagon. Feeding my 10 month old pitta bread and hummus and I became like a woman possessed and ate a whle pitta and about 2 tbsp of hummus followed by fruit thay he left. Feel so annoyed with myself. Only on day 3!!! Feel those feelings of 'oh well may as well have a chocolate bar'. Need to stop :( xx

Don't Panic! :D

Your first two days aren't a waste, and even day three isn't a write off, so don't just quit!

Rationalise this - your pitta bread and hummus works out at about 330 calories, more or less. Fruit? Depends how much, but just say it's 70 calories.

You've only eaten 400 calories, so if you add your Exante packs to that, it's still only 1000. Much, much less than you need each day, so you'll still lose weight! Don't worry, just get straight back into the mindset that you started with and move forward - this isn't a disaster, not even close ;)

Thanks ladies. I'm such a binge eater, its a hard habit to break. Definitely need this support on line as no one really seems to understand xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm such a binge eater, its a hard habit to break. Definitely need this support on line as no one really seems to understand xxx
Hey browny. Welcome to the exante life! Please don't beat yourself up, this diet is hard and life changing, but takes time to get used to. My advice for the first few days is to concentrate on getting your body in to ketosis so that the carb cravings and hunger get easier. My first 3 days I eased in with low carb real food then once in to ketosis I began on TS. I've had low carbs days in between so that I could join in with family meals or nights out, and I've lost 10lbs in 14 days. Allowing real food long term doesn't work for everyone, especially if you have food addiction or another eating disorder. But I think having a pack of chicken on hand on the first three days will help you stay away from the evil carb treats! :) were all here to help :) xx

Just started today..looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hey girls!

I'm back - sorry not been on, derailed at the wknd (planned as had friends wedding). Now moved house and broken toe in the process....doh!! Gutted as I think my good losses were partly down to exercise I had been doing. Anywho Iv been back 100% TS since Monday and has been surprisingly easy! Didn't weigh this morning as normal, as scales are still buried in a box....priority no. 1 = get them out and keep motivated!!

Hope you are all doing well - keep up the water :) xx

Yippee!! lost 2lb this week (still happy after having the whole wknd off and eating like a pig and drinking like a fish!) total = 21lb off. Started 13st9 and now 12st2!! Next goal = get into 11s!!

Cherrybomb, honeyz how u getting on?

Bizzle you look like you doing great :) love that your making the plan work for you!! I admire your will power to be able to add little bits and stick there - as soon as I add a mouthful of any thing other than TS I have to eat everything in sight! :(

Need to drink more water....off to fill up my bottle :) xx

Hi Hmaclean, Honeyz here doing ok. Today going well after being off track the weekend but full on today (well at the moment) feeling good and raring to go.

Upping the water as well.

How are you all doing? Bizzle, Jess, honeyz? Finally made it into the 11s this week! Whop whop ??. Reckon I can loose another stone before holiday (bit gutted as wanted to loose another 2, but since breaking foot and literally sitting with leg up all day every day have accepted that won't be happening!)

Good to see lots of new people on the exante board...we can spur each other on! :) hope you all have lovely wknds!!! X

Oh my god I'm so jealous of your 11s!! That's my June target :D I'm still hovering at just under a stone gone but I was only doing half TS half low carb before. With less stress and less nights out I'm on TS most days so I'll hopefully catch up soon!

Any plans for the weekend? :) xx

Back