Any other new starters on Lighter Life Light??

I did not get a duck either.
and thankfully finding that adding the powders to water rather than the other way around I don't don't need a stick blender as that would be a real problem remembering to take it to work and bring it home again.

Hey mumbles how did it go today?
Hello all.I am new at forum and I started LLL today.I have question to ask can I add fruit to my diet.and can I eat my main meal what I cooking AT home around 6 o'clock and around 8 o'clock mix shake or soup.Also why we have to cook at home?I thaught it will be total food replasement.I need to lose 3st.Thank you so much,waiting for reply.:confused:

Welcome to the forum lolik123, You really need to talk with your councellor and read the book. Good luck.

You can have your meal when you like, it's just usually more sociable to eat in the evening with family etc, but I know of several who have the meal as lunch at work so no questions are asked.

And if it isn't listed on pages 14 - 17 of your book, no you can't have it. Not a bit of fruit, a potato not even a pea.

You say you're doing Lighter Life Lite, this has a meal. Just the Lighter Life is total abstinence with no food at all.

Good luck with your Diet. It does take some getting used to but stick with it and the pounds do come off.
My 2nd weigh in is today. Will update later.
once again all the best.

Good luck in your WI Sue. Keep us all posted. x

Hi everyone. Had my first weigh in last night, and lost 4pounds, however, weighed at home this morning, same as last week, lost 6pounds - so feeling OK at the moment. Haven't cheated at all yet, but it's not easy!! Is it alright to have a bar and a shake on the same day? I thought I heard someone say last night that it isn't. I've decided to stick to the sweet shakes at the moment, as I don't really enjoy the soups and the porridge. Hope you got on well Suepass, and thanks for your answer about the porridege BL. It's great to have support here. The water is going down too, not as bad as I thought. Thanks everyone. I'm going to try to get a ticker and a signature up here, but can't quite manage it yet, I need some time!

Another 4.5llb off. Another few to go and I will reach a stone. Was looking back at my SW and WW weight loss. It took me almost 11 weeks to reach that. I simply cant believe it. I have also gone down two notches on my belt that I wear for work. It feels great.
Thanks all for remembering it was my weigh day. Feel so happy tonight. Plus that horrid tiredness has a last gone.
meet up soon.x

quick answers

Hi everyone. Had my first weigh in last night, and lost 4pounds, however, weighed at home this morning, same as last week, lost 6pounds - so feeling OK at the moment. Haven't cheated at all yet, but it's not easy!! Is it alright to have a bar and a shake on the same day? I thought I heard someone say last night that it isn't. I've decided to stick to the sweet shakes at the moment, as I don't really enjoy the soups and the porridge. Hope you got on well Suepass, and thanks for your answer about the porridege BL. It's great to have support here. The water is going down too, not as bad as I thought. Thanks everyone. I'm going to try to get a ticker and a signature up here, but can't quite manage it yet, I need some time!
Yes you can have a bar and a shake on the same day-however you can only have one bar per day.
Really glad things going well for you. will catch up again soon.x:D

Another 4.5llb off. Another few to go and I will reach a stone. Was looking back at my SW and WW weight loss. It took me almost 11 weeks to reach that. I simply cant believe it. I have also gone down two notches on my belt that I wear for work. It feels great.
Thanks all for remembering it was my weigh day. Feel so happy tonight. Plus that horrid tiredness has a last gone.
meet up soon.x

YAY!!! Well done Sue!!! Bet that feels great!!! Keep rockin it! :D

Well done Suepass, bet you are glad you stayed with it after the first week.

HI

Well done Suepass, bet you are glad you stayed with it after the first week.
Yes I am glad but when I think I have about another 7 weeks to go it seems like ages. Then I look back and think that the last two weeks have gone really quickly. I am just impatient.
How is it going with you. Are you finding it OK?

thanks

Hey Sue, 7 weeks is a snap! I did 10 months total abstinance, and while at times it seemed it woudl be forever, at the end I was STUNNED how fast it really went!
You can do it. :)

It is incredable you went that long. I have told my friend about you (she just starting LL) I have told her to join MiniMins and to look and your profile and to contact you for help. (hope you don't mind)

Today has been OK though I did have rather a large meal and now feel too stuffed. First time I have had that bloated feeling for ages, and it feels horrid. When I say I stuffed myself I mean I had about 200g red meat and half a small cauliflower. I blame my husband as I cooked him a roast which made me starving. first and last time for a while. Well I will pass the blame to him anyway!!
The bloated "I've eaten too much is something I felt after every meal I ate, which just goes to show how much I was overeating.
Well that's enough about me. Hope you well and good to hear from you.

Hi Sue and BL, I have had a really good week this week , it has just flown in. LLL is really easy to follow, in fact I don,t really fell like I'm on a diet!
BL, can I just take this opportunity to congratulate you on your amazing transformation. YOU LOOK GREAT.
Got my 4th WI tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend. x

It is incredable you went that long. I have told my friend about you (she just starting LL) I have told her to join MiniMins and to look and your profile and to contact you for help. (hope you don't mind)

Today has been OK though I did have rather a large meal and now feel too stuffed. First time I have had that bloated feeling for ages, and it feels horrid. When I say I stuffed myself I mean I had about 200g red meat and half a small cauliflower. I blame my husband as I cooked him a roast which made me starving. first and last time for a while. Well I will pass the blame to him anyway!!
The bloated "I've eaten too much is something I felt after every meal I ate, which just goes to show how much I was overeating.
Well that's enough about me. Hope you well and good to hear from you.

Well, it was a long time, on the calander, but when you want something as badly as I wanted to be slim, and you wrap your head right around it - with every success it becomes clear that we CAN do anything, ANYTHING, if we put our mind to it. The only thing that ever gets in our way really, is US, ourselves. SO once I accepted that, and decided - I WANT THIS MORE THEN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD - then it was one of the easiest things I have ever done. I know it sounds hard to believe - I didn;t believe I could do it at first, I was scared to death. TERRIFIED of giving up food - but it wasnt long before I knew it was going to be the key to what I longed for, desperatly. :) As I said, when it was over and I reflected on those 10 months - I realised, it was truly a blink of an eye. It was certainly NO TIME, compared to the time I spent lugging my huge fat body around on a worn out skeleton. ;) :)

And of course your friend can contact me. I am sure anyone here would be happy to help offer advice and support too. :)

Thanks Sue - you are doing really well. Keep at it - think of the rewards, not the time it will take - if you practice that it becomes second nature, and those weeks will fly by.

It is worth EVERY moment you feel you are suffering. I promise!!!!

xx

Hi Sue and BL, I have had a really good week this week , it has just flown in. LLL is really easy to follow, in fact I don,t really fell like I'm on a diet!
BL, can I just take this opportunity to congratulate you on your amazing transformation. YOU LOOK GREAT.

Thank you Gasoline. :) Thats really kind of you to say. :)

Well done on your success so far - sounds like you are really getting into the groove. Cant wait to hear how your WI goes tomorrow!!!

xx

Good luck with tom

We are losing at about the same rate. It is my 3rd WI on Tues but I started LLL a week before the group so technically we have been on the packs for the same amount of time.
Hope you get the results you want and let us know.
Sue.

Hi - Still going strong. Next weigh in on Monday evening. It's been a good week, still fancy food sometimes, but what I'm surprised about is that I don't have any sort of craving for white wine - and i did enjoy a glass or two at the weekend - really odd. BL - you DO look wonderful, and thanks for posting, it's such a help for people like me to be able to read about you. Everyone else seems to be doing fine too - it is expencsive though isn't it!!

Back