Any personal trainers on here that can give me advice?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Foo Fan, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi

I'm looking for some advice on what I should be doing at the gym - I have lost 3 stone so far on CD (1 to go)..

Ive joined Fitness First but they wont give me a fitness plan unless I pay for a personal trainer (£30 an hour) - which I really cant afford at the moment :(

I usually do about 45 mins of cardio - but still dont really know what I'm doing - or what I should be doing.

Can anyone give me some advise?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    That's outrageous! Is there a get out clause?

4. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    There's plenty of websites out there that will help, you dont really need a personal trainer. So what are you doing now? 45 mins what kind of cardio? How about trying some HIIT like Couch to 5k plan? I would also suggest some strength training (google).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.