• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anybody ever missed there totm while on exante?

I would do a test just to make sure! I know from past experience any sudden changes to lifestyle can make me a bit late but last time I misssed was Dec 09 he's now a bouncing 6 month old :)
Last edited:

Will be a skinny mini!
Hmm maybe ur right, am a tad worried just wondered weather it could have something to do with the diet x

Gold Member
Yeh I skipped one while doing this diet. I tend to find mine mess up a lot when I'm dieting :)
yes definitely - I'm currently a week late -and tested just to make sure was not preg - have found historically when I did CD in run up to my wedding that this is an effect -my cycle was 5 week rather than 4 (it went back to normal very swiftly once I was not on a VLCD) prob best to test if any possibility just to make sure
Hi ya I've still not had one shud av bin in feb lol was 2 wks late wen I started the diet n still no sign atall, defs not pregnant lol , I do mainly ws so I dunno wots going on x
I haven't stopped bleeding on it, starting to get me down a bit. There's a bit on the exante faq's that says it can affect cycles.

Will be a skinny mini!
Few Im glad it could be the diet but i will test anyway just to make sure x