anybody ever missed there totm while on exante?

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Hi all i was just wondering if anybody had missed there totm while on exante? I've been on it for nearly four weeks my totm was ment to arrive Monday but still hasn't haven't ruled out the other reason yet x

I would do a test just to make sure! I know from past experience any sudden changes to lifestyle can make me a bit late but last time I misssed was Dec 09 he's now a bouncing 6 month old :)

Last edited:
Hmm maybe ur right, am a tad worried just wondered weather it could have something to do with the diet x

Yeh I skipped one while doing this diet. I tend to find mine mess up a lot when I'm dieting :)

yes definitely - I'm currently a week late -and tested just to make sure was not preg - have found historically when I did CD in run up to my wedding that this is an effect -my cycle was 5 week rather than 4 (it went back to normal very swiftly once I was not on a VLCD) prob best to test if any possibility just to make sure

Hi ya I've still not had one shud av bin in feb lol was 2 wks late wen I started the diet n still no sign atall, defs not pregnant lol , I do mainly ws so I dunno wots going on x

ive been on it 4wks and havent had a period was due one at the start but nothing defo not preggers but this also happened when i was on lipotrim

I haven't stopped bleeding on it, starting to get me down a bit. There's a bit on the exante faq's that says it can affect cycles.

Few Im glad it could be the diet but i will test anyway just to make sure x

Back