Anybody have 5st to lose?

hi sonya, im planning on doing ww for a while and then prob do sw for a few months so i dont get that plateau stage. I did this in the past where I did 3 months of sw, then 2 months of ww and then few more months of sw and then I reached my target. Im going to be starting ww tomo, i have such a long journey, wish i only had to loose a stone or so, but its 4 stones:(

Hey Rhibro, I'm feeling the same as you. If I can lose 5st then as you see if I need to lose more and if I do, if I have the will to do it. It's great to have the support on here and know we are going through the same thing with CD.

Are you SS? How long have you been on the diet?

It's horrible when family members can't be civil. Has he always been this way?

pixar said:
hi sonya, im planning on doing ww for a while and then prob do sw for a few months so i dont get that plateau stage. I did this in the past where I did 3 months of sw, then 2 months of ww and then few more months of sw and then I reached my target. Im going to be starting ww tomo, i have such a long journey, wish i only had to loose a stone or so, but its 4 stones:(

Aw pixar, you need to do what's right for you. I know I get caught up in this vicious cycle of thinking I've got too much weight to lose then eating more thinking I'm fat anyway! I'm a mother, I should know better!

Are you exercising?

sonya said:
Hey Rhibro, I'm feeling the same as you. If I can lose 5st then as you see if I need to lose more and if I do, if I have the will to do it. It's great to have the support on here and know we are going through the same thing with CD.

Are you SS? How long have you been on the diet?

It's horrible when family members can't be civil. Has he always been this way?

Hey Hun,

Yeah I'm SS'ing, although on days where I am exercising strenuously or have a family meal I'll SS+. just gives me the flexibility to have a life as well as losing weight.

Unfortunately he has been like it all his life I think. He's very self assured and confident, and purposefully or not tramples over everyone who's not!! He's very healthy, execiases to extreme and eats what he wants, and so is his partner, and the rest of the family pretty much, so he has no idea about the struggle with weight that some of us can have. That combined with his inability to stop his mouth saying things before he thinks how they'd affect others, makes for some uncomfortable moments, and upsets people!! Hey ho, can't choose your family!!!

:)

RhiBro said:
Hey Hun,

Yeah I'm SS'ing, although on days where I am exercising strenuously or have a family meal I'll SS+. just gives me the flexibility to have a life as well as losing weight.

Unfortunately he has been like it all his life I think. He's very self assured and confident, and purposefully or not tramples over everyone who's not!! He's very healthy, execiases to extreme and eats what he wants, and so is his partner, and the rest of the family pretty much, so he has no idea about the struggle with weight that some of us can have. That combined with his inability to stop his mouth saying things before he thinks how they'd affect others, makes for some uncomfortable moments, and upsets people!! Hey ho, can't choose your family!!!

Hey Rhibro, you're absolutely right, we can't pick our family so we have to find our own way to deal with things.

How long have you been doing CD?

Will be my 2nd WI tomorrow. Have messed around all of the latter half of this week so really not expecting a lot! Am quite annoyed with myself really!! Doh!!

Have made a resolution and will be properly back on the wagon as of tomorrow, determined to start making real progress and keeping it up long-term!

RhiBro said:
Will be my 2nd WI tomorrow. Have messed around all of the latter half of this week so really not expecting a lot! Am quite annoyed with myself really!! Doh!!

Have made a resolution and will be properly back on the wagon as of tomorrow, determined to start making real progress and keeping it up long-term!

I faffed about for ages, I knew I had to lose weight but couldnt get into it and then suddenly everything clicked into place.

I'm here for you hun. Get back on it and start afresh.

Hi all, can't sleep.

Was thinking and suddenly stumbled upon a revelation. I always wear make up, always. And I finally figured it out, that I wear it because I feel the rest of me looks so awful. It's the only thing I actually like about myself and my boobs (lol) so therefore I accentuate and highlight them.

Ah, I can sleep peacefully now. Lol.

Sweet dreams and let me know how you get in during the week.

Week 1 weigh in and I've lost 12lbs! I'm chuffed and now weigh 15st 2lbs but I'm also aware that I need to keep my feet on the ground and not get too joyful cos I still have a distance to go.

Previously, when I start losing weight I tend to start slipping cos I feel better. So well done me and now time to get back on with it.

Hope you're all doing well.

sonya said:
Week 1 weigh in and I've lost 12lbs! I'm chuffed and now weigh 15st 2lbs but I'm also aware that I need to keep my feet on the ground and not get too joyful cos I still have a distance to go.

Previously, when I start losing weight I tend to start slipping cos I feel better. So well done me and now time to get back on with it.

Wow!! Well done you!! Stuff not celebrating too much, you should be bouncing off the walls!!

sonya said:

Well done, thats fantastic :)

Xxx

yummymummy27 said:
Well done, thats fantastic :)

Xxx

Thank you. As no one really knows I'm on this diet, I haven't shared my weight loss with everyone. It feels great to have someone supporting you on here so sincerely, thank you.

Im the same! Looking forward to bumping into someone ive not seen in a while and them noticung ive lost weight!

Aww I love this site, anytime I feel like eating I just come on here for inspiration :) such friendly people on here!

Xx

Hi Sonya. I started Cambridge 10 days ago at 15 st and 9lbs and would like to get down somewhere between 11 and 12 stone. My goal is to get down to 14 stone for my wedding day and honeymoon in May.
Stay focus and strong, you are doing great!

Paz said:
Hi Sonya. I started Cambridge 10 days ago at 15 st and 9lbs and would like to get down somewhere between 11 and 12 stone. My goal is to get down to 14 stone for my wedding day and honeymoon in May.
Stay focus and strong, you are doing great!

Hey paz, how much have you lost so far? Are you on SS? Is your wedding nearer the beginning or end of May?
Either way, you'll be a lot lighter than you are now!

Good luck.

Hi All, I am back after 18 months of falling off the wagon after I lost 39lbs the first time round. I did my back in and had to come off SS and massively fell off the wagon after feeling better about myself.
I unfortunately have put the weight back on plus another 9lbs.
So here I am again on day 2 and actually feeling super positive this time. I am reading a really good book (not about weight loss) and a quote I would like to share with you that has given me the strength and motivation:

"I conceive that pleasures are to be avoided if greater pains be the consequence, and pains to be coveted that will terminate in greater pleasures" Michel De Montaigne

Essentially, this "pain" we are putting ourselves through will be short lived and we should embrace it in order to get to a greater long term pleasure we will feel when we can go in to our favourite shop and take something off the rack, try it on, feel great and buy it!

I hope this will give you the drive it has given me and I look forward to sharing the tears, fears, pleasures and joys with you all. Only one person knows I am doing this, so forgive me - I have now adopted you all as my family through this journey.

xx

MsV said:
Hi All, I am back after 18 months of falling off the wagon after I lost 39lbs the first time round. I did my back in and had to come off SS and massively fell off the wagon after feeling better about myself.
I unfortunately have put the weight back on plus another 9lbs.
So here I am again on day 2 and actually feeling super positive this time. I am reading a really good book (not about weight loss) and a quote I would like to share with you that has given me the strength and motivation:

"I conceive that pleasures are to be avoided if greater pains be the consequence, and pains to be coveted that will terminate in greater pleasures" Michel De Montaigne

Essentially, this "pain" we are putting ourselves through will be short lived and we should embrace it in order to get to a greater long term pleasure we will feel when we can go in to our favourite shop and take something off the rack, try it on, feel great and buy it!

I hope this will give you the drive it has given me and I look forward to sharing the tears, fears, pleasures and joys with you all. Only one person knows I am doing this, so forgive me - I have now adopted you all as my family through this journey.

xx

He's also notorious for his quote "To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it. Lol.

Hey msv, how much weight are you hoping to rid of? It's rubbish to put the weight back on but I look upon it as a learning curve!

I haven't told anyone bout my diet so hopefully we can support each other.

Are you back on CD now?

Back