Anybody have 5st to lose?

Which is so true! LOL - I guess we have not been forbidden, just taken a choice to cut out! LOL

Yes - day 2 on SS and I'll admit, it's lunch time and I am a little hungry, but I want to drink some more water (not even made 1 litre yet today) and then make my lunch soup. I added some chocolate shake to my coffee this morning, so it was like a mocha - well chuffed! You're right - it's a learning curve. We learn what we want and what we don't want.

I was reading on your loss - WELL DONE! That's amazing. Also, you are right about the make up thing too. Are you excessive with shoes and bags too? I am! It's the only thing that fits beautifully every time!! That will all soon change.

I have 6 stone too loose to get down to my middle weight for my height. I am 5'2" and started on 15.2 yesterday. It was a real struggle to get on the scales, but I did it and said to myself that would be the last time I see that figure again and it gave me the additional push. I feel more focused than I did before.

How's your day going?

Rax Moore said:
Hi Sonya

I work with ladies just like you every day of the year who want to lose lots of weight and don't want to do it via a class or totally by themselves.

Your CD representative will coach you presumably but you'll find plenty of helpers here too - me included.

Any tips, hints or advice I can help you with I'll gladly do so.

Good luck.

Hi rax, thanks for the support. I successfully lost 3st last year and couldn't have managed it as easily without the support on here. Are you a CDC or on the other side of the fence? Lol.

Msv, through previous attempts I have learnt how to control my water intake by two simple steps, I have time limits for each litre and I have a cheap plastic bottle of water which I reuse throughout the day and it helps me know exactly what amount I've drunk. Due to being a scatter brain, I have a post it app on my phone and I write down each number of bottle of drunk. I find with the litre plastic bottles, I end up drinking way to much.

Hope that helps.

Me, well I'm sat at home from work to do work on assignment only to find the electricity in the area is switched of til 3pm! Not a happy bunny. Glugging the water though!

The first time I made sure I drank 2 litres before lunchtime and then another before the end of the day and then around half at home. I'm just struggling to get back in to the swing of it, but managed 3 litres so far today. I might actually try your way. It will make me feel more in control too. Thanks Sonya. I hope your electricity came back on for you to get your work done!

MsV said:
The first time I made sure I drank 2 litres before lunchtime and then another before the end of the day and then around half at home. I'm just struggling to get back in to the swing of it, but managed 3 litres so far today. I might actually try your way. It will make me feel more in control too. Thanks Sonya. I hope your electricity came back on for you to get your work done!

Hey msv, no probs whatsoever. I'm just glad I could help. How did you get on with your water yesterday?

My electricity came back on bout 4pm finally. So all is good on that front.

Now for my problem. I can't sleep. I'm chronically tired and want to avoid taking any sleeping pills as I have in the past and they leave me feeling disoriented. Not happy. I thought if I start doing some exercise a few hours before bed but I feel so tired and have a lack of energy at the moment.

Any ideas?

Got to around 3.5l yesterday, so pleased with that. Had a wobble on the way home and wanted to go in to Sainsburys and just get something, but called my friend and she said "nothing tastes as good as slim feels" and talked me through it.
I got home, had a glass of water, came on here, then had my soup. The boy came home and foot rubbed me to sleep. My main concern is getting through the weekend at home. I might try and go to aqua aerobics and slowly get back to the gym.

I tend to find that exercise wakes me up so I'm not sure if that would tire you out. How about getting comfy on the sofa with a duvet and watching a programme. If you are all snuggled and warm, that may help you feel sleepy?

MsV said:
Got to around 3.5l yesterday, so pleased with that. Had a wobble on the way home and wanted to go in to Sainsburys and just get something, but called my friend and she said "nothing tastes as good as slim feels" and talked me through it.
I got home, had a glass of water, came on here, then had my soup. The boy came home and foot rubbed me to sleep. My main concern is getting through the weekend at home. I might try and go to aqua aerobics and slowly get back to the gym.

I tend to find that exercise wakes me up so I'm not sure if that would tire you out. How about getting comfy on the sofa with a duvet and watching a programme. If you are all snuggled and warm, that may help you feel sleepy?

A foot rub sounds like heaven! Unfortunately I have to pay someone for any kind of massage! Lol.

Well done on keeping strong. We all have wobblies but that's the true test and getting through those moments is the equivalent to passing with flying colours!

I've drunk 1.5ltrs and going strong. I have a 3hr trip to heathrow tomorrow to collect my mum as she's been holiday, I've missed her loads. I'm planning on drinking two litres before we leave at in the afternoon and then have the one during the course of driving there and back. I don't want to be constantly stopping at service stations to use their facilities!

Sorry for butting in ladies! Really enjoyed reading your thread. Sonya we're the same height, I always think it's good to follow the example of those with similar stats. WI Weds - 17st, want to get down to 11st 7. Currently Size 18, would love to be 14, maybe even 12 but i can't ever remember being such a size a daren't dream!!

Day 3 and slow day at work so hard to keep busy during hunger! Luckily the boss is out now so I can post on here! I'm going for 60Days SS, giving myself a treat (not food) at each 10 days. Lol the water is a nightmare, I love peppermint tea, so drinking lots of that. Someone at work I don't see often said I looked very healthy and radiant today, don't know if that's all the vitamins and water kicking in, or perhaps the industrial Trinny and Susannah undies required under the dress I'm wearing today (which is making going to the toilet following the high water intake a nightmare! still, suppose I might be burning some cals having to get all undressed.....)

hope you're having a good day x

Oooh Charlotte! I love the 10 day non food treat idea. I think I will do that too. Let me know what things you have on the list. I think I did a 4 day treat yesterday and bought myself a new bottle of perfume! LOL.
Hope you had a good day at work and the 102 toilet trips weren't too bad. xx

Day 10: some earrings
Day 20: a nail varnish
Day 30: a little tan handbag
Day 40: a mini facial
Day 50: some tan shoes
Day 60: a haircut to match my new bod!

sparklychar said:
Sorry for butting in ladies! Really enjoyed reading your thread. Sonya we're the same height, I always think it's good to follow the example of those with similar stats. WI Weds - 17st, want to get down to 11st 7. Currently Size 18, would love to be 14, maybe even 12 but i can't ever remember being such a size a daren't dream!!

Day 3 and slow day at work so hard to keep busy during hunger! Luckily the boss is out now so I can post on here! I'm going for 60Days SS, giving myself a treat (not food) at each 10 days. Lol the water is a nightmare, I love peppermint tea, so drinking lots of that. Someone at work I don't see often said I looked very healthy and radiant today, don't know if that's all the vitamins and water kicking in, or perhaps the industrial Trinny and Susannah undies required under the dress I'm wearing today (which is making going to the toilet following the high water intake a nightmare! still, suppose I might be burning some cals having to get all undressed.....)

hope you're having a good day x

Hey sparklychar. You're more than welcome to join in.

I'm also doing SS as I find it easier than SS+. Drinking the water is fine when I'm home but when I'm out I find it difficult. Mainly cos I'm not used to drinking this much water but from past experience I know my body will adjust.

How are you feeling so far?

Hey msv, what perfume did you buy? I love perfume!

I've been so must the last few days as my mum has jus returned from India so I've spent a lot of time at hers with the family. She's bought me so many beautiful outfits which I'm hugely excited about. So now I have the some of the outfits I would like to wear at my brothers wedding, I feel as though my motivation has had a boost! I've got to ne strong this time. I'm so unhappy when I'm big and I hate deciding what to wear and dread having to see anyone. I hope we all succeed in our goals.

So, I think I will have to write a list for myself too!
1 stone - get my nails done
2 stone - get my hair coloured
3 stone - new shoes
4 stone - new top
5 stone - buy an outfit for my 30th! Woo hoo!!

Thanks sparklychar!

What have you guys been up to and how is the water consumption going?

Hey Hun,

Loving the mini-treats idea, will have a think of some of my own.

Not doing so good myself, fell spectacularly off the wagon today, but hey, ne'er mind, pick myself, dust myself off, and hop right back aboard.

Well done for sticking with it you guys, will be right there with you again as of now!!

:)

Sounds like some fun targets! Choosing stuff to make you feel good without eating. Many say cd is expensive, but I'm saving loads compared to the random supermarket trips I used to do!

Fallen off wagon today. I sing with a small choir and today was annual trip to little country village to sing, and the old ladies put on lunch for us. I succumbed, but not to the fattier treats nor very much, and back on track.this evening. Was a situation where to pull a shake out of my bag would have been very rude! Don't think the oldies would have got it!

How have you been? Good day?

After a good nights sleep... tmrw shall be productive, working, uni work and cd wise! If its not rainy might try take a walk found the block.... xxx

Awww rhi... we are all human dont forget that. Learn and move on.... you're kicking a huge habit, its only natural to slip!

Awww rhi... we are all human dont forget that. Learn and move on.... you're kicking a huge habit, its only natural to slip!

Thanks hun, am back on track as of right now, figured its less risky than saying back on it tomorrow or Monday. Chugging a pint of the old H2O as we 'speak'!!

RhiBro said:
Hey Hun,

Loving the mini-treats idea, will have a think of some of my own.

Not doing so good myself, fell spectacularly off the wagon today, but hey, ne'er mind, pick myself, dust myself off, and hop right back aboard.

Well done for sticking with it you guys, will be right there with you again as of now!!

Don't feel bad Rhibro, keep positive and do what you are already doing, which is to get right back to it. Posting on here helps loads.

We're right with ya hun.

It really does hun, you're right!!!

Have a number of plans in place:

Am aiming for 4l water tomorrow (plus shakes)
Zumba 3x per week
30 Day Shred 5/6 days per week
Beck Diet Solution workbook - I Love this!!
Weight-loss hypnotherapy app - deals with cravings
Back to SS basics (no SS+ for at least a couple of weeks)

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

sparklychar said:
Sounds like some fun targets! Choosing stuff to make you feel good without eating. Many say cd is expensive, but I'm saving loads compared to the random supermarket trips I used to do!

Fallen off wagon today. I sing with a small choir and today was annual trip to little country village to sing, and the old ladies put on lunch for us. I succumbed, but not to the fattier treats nor very much, and back on track.this evening. Was a situation where to pull a shake out of my bag would have been very rude! Don't think the oldies would have got it!

How have you been? Good day?

After a good nights sleep... tmrw shall be productive, working, uni work and cd wise! If its not rainy might try take a walk found the block.... xxx

Hey sparklychar, I totally agree. I think when you consider all the crap we buy, (and yes it is crap otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation) total it up and its shocking how much we'd spend.

I'm pleased to hear you are back on track now. It's tough and don't I know it, since I'd been trying for a year to get back on it!

I'm good thanks. I'm jus trying to keep my head down. As I mentioned earlier, my mum got me loads of beautiful new outfits but she also got me some that I'm not that in to. Didn't make her aware of my negative thoughts though. Felt really bad lying to her but felt it was better to do so in this case.
Jus a bit of randomness! Lol.

Going to sleep now. Have a great CDing day all!

Yea I am finding posting on here great.... friends around me not on cd just don't fully get it! Plus if you've never been overweight and can only find clothes in some shops you wouldnt quite get the desperation to lose weight!

Rhi what is the beck diet workbook? Omg I love hypno too... been for a couple of sessions and some to listen to on mp3. I sleep so well and relaxes me immensely, even if the suggestions don't work the relaxation so I don't eat from stress has to.be something!

Oooh what are the outfits like sonya? Hehe try find an occasion with not many more than just your mum there to wear those you don't like so she thinks you do, but not many people see you!

Damn I hate working Sundays. Have a good day!

X

Back