Anybody here with under two stone left to lose?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tinsel81, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinsel81

Tinsel81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone here have less to lose? I am in the healthy range for my BMI but right at the upper end and I'd like to be comfortably on the lower side so aiming to lose about 22lbs. Am I likely to see very slow weight loss because I don't have much to lose? Is anyone else looking to lose under two stone, or has already lost that amount with SW?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Me! I have 26lbs left to lose to get me to my target BMI of 21.0 :) How much have you been losing? I am aiming for 1lb a week till I hit target.

4. Tinsel81

Tinsel81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only started last Tuesday so haven't any losses to report at the moment. I'd be happy enough with 1/2lb a week TBH, so long as I lose steadily.

5. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya hun
    my weight losses have always been small and I now have 9lbs to lose to get back to target. Hoping to get 1lbs a week off to be realistic lol.
    Good luck with your journey xxxx

6. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only had about a stone to lose, which I did by end September 2010 having joined in July. My losses ranged from 1/2lb to 1.5lb a week, so a steady slow loss. So your aim of llb a week is very doable.

My problem is that I'm still losing weight and have dropped below the bottom end of target and am having to eat more to try and get into target range - need to put on 2lb this week (by Thursday am!) to get back, otherwise I'm going to have to start paying again. Am trying to have 3 HEA and 3 HEB plus the full 15 syns a day and am finding it really difficult.

Denise

7. Tinsel81

Tinsel81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Denise, your losses are very encouraging: would be lovely to get to target around summer so I can enjoy the hot weather without having to worry about how to cover the flabby bits! Sorry to hear you are falling below target - still, better than having the opposite problem I suppose! I guess when you get to target it is trial and error working out how many HEXs and syns are needed to keep you there.

8. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I'm joining slimming world this week and have a total of 3 and a half stone to lose! A friend who goes told me to tell them at the meeting that my target is 1 stone and after that I won't have to pay! Is this correct because after my first stone I do want to carry on and lose at least another 2 and 1/2 after that!!

Thanks for any help!!

Kelly x

9. strugglingwrighty

strugglingwrighty Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Tinsel, good luck with you loosing, I have 16lbs to loose, but I struggle! I got to 2lbs off my target last year and just couldnt do it, then I went up and put some on over crimbo so have the 16lbs to go, just hope I can go it! :) xx

10. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Kelly - once you get to target (in your case 3.5 stone away from what you have said), then you don't have to pay.

As far as I'm aware (and I've been going to class since Oct 09), once you hit target it's free if you keep within 3lbs of that target. If you change your target weight it has to be 7lbs less than the original one - but you have to pay as you have reset your target! **correct me if I am wrong - I'm still 2 - 2.5 from target yet!!**

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.