anyone 5'10? Size question!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
hello all! Just curious, I have dropped to a slightly snug size 18 after nearly three stone since I have started CD. Anyone who is about the same height know how much weight it took to reach a 16, 14, 12 etc? I know everyone is different but I'm curious of others experiences as I can't remember being less than a size 18! Thanks :)

I'm so much shorter than you.. but just wanted to say WELL DONE on getting down so well and looking forward to smaller sizes :)

We've missed you on the team thread ((hugs))

aw thank you! Been spring cleaning and off work this week so won't be around much! OH is a hoarder so I have a lot of crap to clear LOL! Will post my loss tomorrow, hopefully a good one xx

Hi
I'm 5' 10" and currently 11 stone 7. I'm a pear shape so wearing a size 12 top and 14/16 bottom.
Congrats on the weight loss. xx

Hi !
I'm 5' 10" and have maintained at 10 stone, size 10.
I went down a size for each stone lost, so went from 13 stone, size 16, to 12 stone, size 14, to 11 stone, size 12 to 10 stone, size 10 !
Hope this helps !

CAROLYN

Hi - it's really nice to hear from some other tall ladies. I'm 6 foot and it can be hard when you hear other people's starting weights are your goals weight! I was a size 22-ish (never went shopping so not sure!) Am now size 14/16 top and 16/18 bottoms. Was 16'7, now 14'1 and would like to get into the 12s.

Iam 5.9 and hovering near 13 stone...I am a comfortable jean size 14 and have been since 13.7, I can get into some 12's as well. I can get into 14/16/18 tops depending on the cut

from memory I am nearly a proper jean size 12 when about 11.7 stone

I would say I have a big frame, large bones and broad back
but skinny legs (hoorah!!)

thank you lovely ladies! I want to get down to 12 stone and would love to be a 12/14 on bottom and a 12 on top. I am an hourglass shape but have bigger thighs and tum. It's good to hear from others as don't really have a frame of reference! Looks like I might need to lose another half stone or so to 11 7 to be a comfy size 12. Either way, anything less than an 18 is amazing and unfamiliar territory! X

Back