Anyone been to Alaska?

Barb

Gold Member
DH and I are celebrating 30 years of being wed by going on a fab cruise!!!:D

We are going on Celebrity's Infinity ship and fly to Vancouver to board at Britsh Columbia.

We have 16 nights on board and it sounds amazing. Should see lots of wildlife ( yes and have a wild life!) and generally have an amazing celebration to remember.:D

Never been to a 'cold' place on hols and just wondered if anyone else had done a similar trip?

Love

Last edited:
Hi Barb,
I have been to Alaska, and my hubby and I loved it! It is very beautiful and picturesque, the glaciers are amazing, the scenery is spectacular and the wildlife is neat too. We did not do a cruise, but we flew there and toured Ancorage, Homer, Paradise cove etc., we stayed in bed and breakfasts, and the people were amazing. We went salmon and hallibut fishing and crab catching too, I even caught a 87 pound hallibut fish! You will enjoy your trip I am sure, have a great time! Hope I helped ease your mind a tad. Happy Anniversary & Congrats 30 years is awesome!

Hi Flower - thanks for that! You make it sound wonderful. What time of year did you go and did you find the temperature a problem? Really not sure what we are going to need packing wise.

Love

Back