Anyone doing Scottish slimmers? Would love some support :)

jane76

Silver Member
Hi, I'm restarting Scottish slimmers in the morning and would love to have a buddy to help me along the way! I'm also taking xenical so really hoping I can stick at it and shift this weight!!! Anyway... If there is anyone about id love to hear from you :)

Hi, I'm restarting Scottish slimmers. Did it about 2 years ago and fell off because I got to the stage of non movement but previously lost 2st this time around I'm pushing to 3 st hope to get some support :) x

Tini88 said:
Hi, I'm restarting Scottish slimmers. Did it about 2 years ago and fell off because I got to the stage of non movement but previously lost 2st this time around I'm pushing to 3 st hope to get some support :) x

Hi Tina sorry I didn't realise anyone had replied, today was my first day on Scottish slimmers, I had to wait till my head was in the zone! Are u going to a class? I'm attempting to do it alone for now, I'm on xenical from the doctor too so hopefully the 2 together will give me my much needed weight loss! I went out an hours walk today with the buggy so going to try to do as much exercise as I can too, hope u had a good day x

I've never tried the booster plan. Always stuck at what im used to lol. What's is the booster plan?
Amanda
Its quite similar to EE except you do have to weigh and count in things like potato, pasta, rice etc but mainly the same otherwise all lean meat is free, fat free dairy is free, vegetable, pulses I just find it gives me more portion control.

Back