anyone eat the cambridge bars?

I'm nearly allowed the bars and cant wait. good tip i got was to cut a quarter off a couple of different flavoured bars and then cut each quarter into smaller slices. pop in a small bag and use as a pick a mix treat :)

call it a variety mix x

I love the bars, have them for mid morning breakfast at work when my colleagues are munching the biscuits, lol, helps me through x

I have a question! Why can't you have the bars in weeks 1 and 2? The carb content is low enough that it would only delay ketosis for about an hour and as long as you drink loads of water with a bad, I don't get it!?

Maybe it's about getting out of the habit of eating or something? x

Im unsure Sarahlou, I was allowed them in the second week but my CDC said it was only because I was clearly well into ketosis shown by my loss x

i started the bars this week and i loved them so much (except the mint one)

my CDC said that if you have a small bite, and chew it thoroughly and then have a drink of water, it helps you digest them - as malitol can cause wind / runs. It also makes it last longer.

I also loved the fact that i could nibble them over several hours, which is much more my 'grazing' style of eating, but of course doesn't work with the shakes and soups because of the 15 minute rule.

I love the chewy ones best - they're just like chocolate-coated fudge, just with an artificial sweetener aftertaste.

Back