1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else think Toffee Caramel Shake is Yuk?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by WobbleBottom, 11 July 2014 Social URL.

1. WobbleBottom

WobbleBottom Well-Known Member

I can't believe how bad the toffee caramel shake is when the other shakes I've tried are so nice. Normally, I can stomach just about anything but I struggled to finish this shake without being sick.

Hope the mint chocolate isn't as bad as this is the only one in my box I've not tried.

TJ x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tammy-marie

Tammy-marie Well-Known Member

I have also just tried the toffee caramel shake and thought it was revolting.. My husband likes it hot with coffee in though. I like the mint choc shake better hot too. x

4. JulieL

JulieL Well-Known Member

Urgh, just had one for lunch, have to say it was downed in one, not nice at all! The mint chocolate is nicer than the caramel for sure :)

Julie x

5. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

Didn't think the toffee was too bad actually. Had the chocolate hot and it was pretty horrid. Will try it cold.

6. lilly05

lilly05 Well-Known Member

Love the toffe caramel try it with just under 300mls and two sweeteners shake leave for a min and it's lovely .

7. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Can't stand the toffee caramel :(

So much so, they've gone out of date - can't face them anymore! :eek:

8. lottie_2015

lottie_2015 Well-Known Member

Ooh I really like them!