Anyone else's weightloss abit rubbish =/

i have the exact same scales, i dont really like them tho because they sometimes give false readings, i had to get rid of my old ones as they were just rubbish! id like some scales that measure the ounces too!

Before these ones I had another set of WW scales (looked slightly different) and they were a nightmare! I could stand on them once then stand on them again a minute later and the numbers would totally change... I had to make myself take the first reading and not get on them more than once to avoid driving myself crazy lol

My currrent WW are a little different. If I stand on them over and over they tend to always give the same reading... not sure if that's a good or a bad thing though

I'd like someone to recommend some that weigh the in between lbs in oz before I buy another pair

The john lewis plain glass one for £18 are excellent and weigh in lb, kilo's and stones and show oz's too. For the price they are excellent but the service you weigh on has to be totally flat. They also have a 15 year guarantee and from experiance they give me my money back on my salter ones that broke down after a year of using them x

Do you have a Home Bargains near you? I got mine from there for about £7.99. They are glass digital ones and do the ounces which i love. Ive had mine for a while, have lasted well and are very reliable. x

Back