Anyone for cd porridge on sole source

Don't know the specific carb content but I do know that if you want porridge for all your meals on sole source, you can!!!:D:D

All day today, my office has been in uproar about the Porridge. I have had to body-search clients to stop them taking away my single sample - it's MINE MINE MINE for tomorrow morning.

And I so hope it's delicious, because nobody seems very thrilled by the Strawberry tetra. (Of which I still haven't received a blooming RANDOM sample.......grrrr.)

I want Vanilla Thriller back.....it was yummy.

My counsellor loves me so much she is giving me her only sample ... cry with jealousy suckers!!!!

oh wow! i have to write to my cdc and ask her if she'll be getting the porridge!:) yay!:)

when i started reading this thread i was a bit ho hum. by the time i've gotten to the end i desperately want this stuff. right on time coming up to winter too. i lurve ready brek :D

abz xx

I'm so excited & I just cant hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, OH YEAH....

I LOVE PORRIDGE..Just text my CDC to see if she has any.. :D

I'm like you and worried about the carb content, etc. CDC's please answer this.

Much love

Thembie
We won't know until we get the data sheet for it - the carb content isn't printed on the individual sachets.

Regarding the microwave - I made mine up with just hot water because I couldn't be bothered nuking it. It worked fine, no lumps (other than the oats of course) and it tasted really good.

My initial thought was that it was too sweet, but I am a Scot and the notion of sweet porridge is anathema to me, so once I told myself that this was English porridge, I realised it was actually very nice. :D

Am I the only one?? I really HATED it! Had to put it in the bin after one mouthful! Tasted artificial and made me gag :( :( :(
That's why there's such a range of different products I guess - everyone has different tastes and for every client I have that (for example) adores the soups and can't live without them, I have another one who hates them all and won't touch them. :)

Different strokes, different folks ;)

i've never been too keen on porridge, I'm not sure if I make it right though, is it really thick creamy and smooth? i wouldn't mind trying it if it's like this.

Just tried it YUM YUM YUM, I agree with Linda more like ready brek.

Last edited:
Been trying to get hold of my CDC all day but no luck so i've left a very excited voice mail for her asking when she'll have it in!! pmsl! :)

I'm even more excited now knowing that we can have it all day unlike the bars!!!!!!

ha. well my cdc says she'll have it in stock for my next weigh in :D hee. something tells me the poor old cdc's have been having a hard time fielding calls today!! :D

abz xx

i talked to my CDC and she'll have porridge when I come back to england, so yay! i hope i'm gonna like it.

My CDC saved the pack for me to try - which she then prepared for me while I was there - shes FAB!! Its absolutley delicious - cannot wait to have as part of my daily menu!! Really nice taste and as far as my CDC is aware you can have 3 or 4 a day. I'm so glad its come along at this stage - its going to really help me through the last stone and a half. Well done Cambridge!!

BRING ON THE PORRIDGE!!! :bliss:

Kj xxx

Im so excited!!! Has anyone tried sprnkling a bit of a choc pack on top???

Am I the only one?? I really HATED it! Had to put it in the bin after one mouthful! Tasted artificial and made me gag :( :( :(

I didn't like it either....:( but then I love real porridge....so maybe that's why... I can see why so many people would love it though.....will be interesting to see what my clients think !

Debz x

I didn't like it either....:( but then I love real porridge....so maybe that's why... I can see why so many people would love it though.....will be interesting to see what my clients think !

Debz x

I will be your first guinea pig on monday!!!:D

Back