Anyone for cd porridge on sole source

I will be your first guinea pig on monday!!!:D

not sure that I'll have any on Monday... can't order it until 1st September :( but DON'T WORRY - all my lovely clients will get a free sample !!!

hope you're still doin well hun :)

Debz xx

I loved it! Will probably have a box to myself when it comes!! Going to experiment and add shakes in to make different flavours ... especially looking forward to toffee and walnut! Like the idea of sprinkling a bit of the choc shake on top Vicky .. or maybe even cappucino?

You only make it up with 150ml of water though - but nothing on the pack about drinking extra water to compensate.

My CDC is gonna send me a sample and I CANT WAIT!! I have been excited ever since I heard. woohoo! yay! x

I loved it! Will probably have a box to myself when it comes!! Going to experiment and add shakes in to make different flavours ... especially looking forward to toffee and walnut! Like the idea of sprinkling a bit of the choc shake on top Vicky .. or maybe even cappucino?

You only make it up with 150ml of water though - but nothing on the pack about drinking extra water to compensate.

Yep toffee porridge sounds good to me!! :cool:

Mmmmh!! :gimi:Sounds too good to be true!! Might be just the thing to get me back on track as have been faffing about the past week or so.

I didn't like it either....:( but then I love real porridge....so maybe that's why... I can see why so many people would love it though.....will be interesting to see what my clients think !

Debz x

Can't wait to try it, hopefully I will like it as it will just give me something else to choose from.

Shock horror. There are people who actually NO NOT LIKE the porridge. One of my counsellors actually emailed me to tell me she didn't like it. Now you may think that this is a bad thing, but no, I say ALL THE MORE FOR ME!!!!!
:clap::party0038::clap:

Managed to get hold of my CDC this morning :) she's going to let me try the porridge at her place before i buy, AND, she's also going to give me one of her Strawberry Tetra samples to try ;)

I AM SOOO EXCITED NOW!!! even more i mean,pmsl! :)

By the way, this is happening on Wed morning between -9-9.30am so i'll be right back to let you know what i think! :)

oh...err!! Sounds fabby! Just restarted today and planning to live on choc & banana tetras, as cant be bothered to mix!! (Also bit wary of bars as I love them toooo much!!)

I have two weeks worth of packs at the mo, but might ask my CDC about the porridge in time for my next order. (Dont fancy the new strawberry flavour tetra as cant abide artificial strawberry stuff! Takes all sorts I guess!!)

I think porridge might just help those evening munchies!

My CDC said she'd tried her sample and loved it - hope I'll like it too! It'll be especially nice once the mornings get darker and colder!

Looking forward to the porridge, especially as we are fast approaching the autumn!!! A nice hot porridge breakfast. Yum Yum XXX

:party0049:my cdc told me about the porridge on saturday:happy036: im so exited about it because i think this will really help me stick to this very hard diet cant wait till next saturday:gimi: to see my cdc to get my porridge :talk017:

Ive heard the porridge is really nice, my cdc told me its very sweet and you dont need weetner on it! Im defintely going to get a couple of packets to try, thought is ot filling like the shakes?

Well just ordered a load of it to be delivered on Tuesday as I am sure it will fly out of the door. For me it tastes like a nutty ready brek and could easily have it for brekkie even though I don't do the diet.

Mike

Well for those of you with a sweet tooth (guilty) I made mine today with two tablets of sweetener melted in the water, and it was absolutely gorgeous :drool: :drool: I also left it in the microwave for a couple of minutes after the minute was up and it 'solidified' nicely. :cool: Will definitely be doing an order for this! :clap:

My CDC texted tonight to say she had some of the new porridge so I've called her to swap some of next weeks order to porridge.

Really miss my porridge cos thats what i always used to have for my brekkie & especially as the autum / winter is coming now.

Can't wait till WI on Wednesday night now! :D xxx

(In Homer Simpson voice)

:eat:mmmmmm.......porridge!

Back