Anyone got to week 4 yet???

May45

Hi, I'm just starting week3 been 100% TS and planning to stay the course. I heard I need to 'eat' in week 4 ... Is anyone doing this or have you done this?? If so how did it go? Can I just have 4 packs instead of 3 ?? Scared I'll gain.... Any advice appreciated

Hi May45, I'm on week 4 but have decided to stay 100% TS, (I'm treating Exante like lighter life) I think maybe Exante advise to refeed in week 4 because we don't see anyone 'face to face' unlike lighterlife where you see a counsellor every week ??

Yea I think they have to advise it as it it's unsupervised but I've never done it and never suffered. Think you can just drink milk though to make up the calories if you want them but don't want to eat food.

Yea I think they have to advise it as it it's unsupervised but I've never done it and never suffered. Think you can just drink milk though to make up the calories if you want them but don't want to eat food.
Hi Bronte & Smidge... Thanks for getting back to me and with great advice... I think I'll stick with three a day for a few more weeks and see how I get on.... M

Strategically I'm sticking to TS for my week 4 as the following week we have a family get together at the weekend and I want to enjoy it! So I'm planning to do 4 full weeks on TS then increase my food intake over week 5 Monday to Friday so that by Saturday I will be out of ketosis and can enjoy a glass of wine (or 2). Then after the weekend I will be back to TS for week 6.

Strategically I'm sticking to TS for my week 4 as the following week we have a family get together at the weekend and I want to enjoy it! So I'm planning to do 4 full weeks on TS then increase my food intake over week 5 Monday to Friday so that by Saturday I will be out of ketosis and can enjoy a glass of wine (or 2). Then after the weekend I will be back to TS for week 6.
Hi Sadie, sounds a good plan.... I've had a few days this week where I've struggled and had 4 packs but I think it's because I was drinking flavoured water. I just found out about 'citric acid' and how it knocks you out of Ketosis so I'm now back on three and drinking plain water. Fingers crossed it starts the Ketosis again soon. Good luck on week4 and hope your family weekend is lots of fun. May

Hope you're back in ketosis May. I have avoided all flavoured water to be on the safe side. Sticking with plain water, sparkling water, the occasional coke zero and pints of mint tea.

I am the same as @sybersadie with sticking to water. I get paranoid that something will knock me out of ketosis

Thanks for your support @clover25 and @sybersadie
I'm nearly there.... One or two more days I think. Only lost 2 lbs this week but staying strong and now drinking water or soda water, liquorice tea or ginger tea and the odd black coffee. Hoping I begin to get better losses soon.

@May45 your welcome. We all need some encouragement cause this is not easy.

Well done on the 2lbs down. I only lost 2lb this week as well, but at least it is in the right direction!

Back