• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone Had Hypno-Band?

Still Climbing That Hill!
Has anyone tried this, especially in Scotland? Im going round in circles lately with diets the older i get the harder it has become to stick to any diet I was thinking of giving this a try as i don't really want to go through actual surgery. I have found a couple of practitioners through hynoband.com but am still wary of contacting them.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Me and it worked for the first 3 days.
I was ww ing already so maybe that's why it didn't work for me.

Anyway I'd get clientt feedback before parting with £ as it's alot of money.
Also remember like everything it will work for some x
Hi Petal

I'm in Glasgow and contacted one, had my first meet/greet/trial today. Go back on Wednesday for my first session of the hypnoband course.

I didn't get charged for today even though it took about 1.5 hrs. It will be £45 per session. He said he has a 70-80% success rate. I'm quite looking forward to the next one, I'll try to keep you updated.

Thanks to size102b, I at least had the knowledge to go through the hypnoband website to find the practitioner, as I had been looking at someone who isn't listed on there.
Hi, I had a hypnoband fitted just over 3 weeks ago I had 4 sessions in total and the band was "fitted" on my 3rd session ,even since my first session I have been losing steadily and am still only eating small portions , so far so good,its the best thing I have ever done to lose weight and the best money ever spent :)
What is a hypnoband? I'm going to embarrass myself here now, surly they don't hypnotise you into thinking you have one?!?!?!? Do they? If so it's worth a try x
Hi Pearl, yes you are hypnotised to believe you have a band fitted, I would say you have to be open minded about it as it dosnt work for everyone, you also need to find a reputable therapist ,most seem to charge around £250 for 4 sessions including the actual fitting of the band

I'm a greedy pig
i really am greedy pig. this sounds great..would love hyno therapy to stop overeating but cant afford it as am on a course and am lazy and don't work and i overspend

will be keeping a look out to see how others find this

i am here on minimins to try and work out what the solution is to my food and weight issues

good luck to you all

I'm a greedy pig
ummm thats interesting..will try and keep an eye out to see results..i would be upset if i spent money and the hypnosis didn't work. i have heard mixed things about it..