Anyone Had Hypno-Band?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Petal01, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Has anyone tried this, especially in Scotland? Im going round in circles lately with diets the older i get the harder it has become to stick to any diet I was thinking of giving this a try as i don't really want to go through actual surgery. I have found a couple of practitioners through hynoband.com but am still wary of contacting them.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Me and it worked for the first 3 days.
    I was ww ing already so maybe that's why it didn't work for me.

Anyway I'd get clientt feedback before parting with £ as it's alot of money.
    Also remember like everything it will work for some x

4. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi Petal

I'm in Glasgow and contacted one, had my first meet/greet/trial today. Go back on Wednesday for my first session of the hypnoband course.

I didn't get charged for today even though it took about 1.5 hrs. It will be £45 per session. He said he has a 70-80% success rate. I'm quite looking forward to the next one, I'll try to keep you updated.

Thanks to size102b, I at least had the knowledge to go through the hypnoband website to find the practitioner, as I had been looking at someone who isn't listed on there.

5. chuffy

chuffy Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.73%)
    Diet:
    hypno band
    Hi, I had a hypnoband fitted just over 3 weeks ago I had 4 sessions in total and the band was "fitted" on my 3rd session ,even since my first session I have been losing steadily and am still only eating small portions , so far so good,its the best thing I have ever done to lose weight and the best money ever spent :)

6. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    What is a hypnoband? I'm going to embarrass myself here now, surly they don't hypnotise you into thinking you have one?!?!?!? Do they? If so it's worth a try x

7. chuffy

chuffy Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.73%)
    Diet:
    hypno band
    Hi Pearl, yes you are hypnotised to believe you have a band fitted, I would say you have to be open minded about it as it dosnt work for everyone, you also need to find a reputable therapist ,most seem to charge around £250 for 4 sessions including the actual fitting of the band

8. Rachel217

Rachel217 Silver-Haired Hottie

Wow, that's better than the quote I got ($1500 CDN, or 950 pounds sterling). I'd certainly consider it at the rate you were quoted!

9. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    i really am greedy pig. this sounds great..would love hyno therapy to stop overeating but cant afford it as am on a course and am lazy and don't work and i overspend

will be keeping a look out to see how others find this

i am here on minimins to try and work out what the solution is to my food and weight issues

good luck to you all

10. chocoina

chocoina Full Member

hypno band

Hi, I had it done. Spend aroung £ 750 in the end and it didn't help at all. Just a waste of money for me. :cry:

11. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    ummm thats interesting..will try and keep an eye out to see results..i would be upset if i spent money and the hypnosis didn't work. i have heard mixed things about it..

sorry

12. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    did anyone have the hynoband and it helped with weightloss??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.