Anyone Had Hypno-Band?

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Has anyone tried this, especially in Scotland? Im going round in circles lately with diets the older i get the harder it has become to stick to any diet I was thinking of giving this a try as i don't really want to go through actual surgery. I have found a couple of practitioners through hynoband.com but am still wary of contacting them.

Me and it worked for the first 3 days.
I was ww ing already so maybe that's why it didn't work for me.

Anyway I'd get clientt feedback before parting with £ as it's alot of money.
Also remember like everything it will work for some x

Hi Petal

I'm in Glasgow and contacted one, had my first meet/greet/trial today. Go back on Wednesday for my first session of the hypnoband course.

I didn't get charged for today even though it took about 1.5 hrs. It will be £45 per session. He said he has a 70-80% success rate. I'm quite looking forward to the next one, I'll try to keep you updated.

Thanks to size102b, I at least had the knowledge to go through the hypnoband website to find the practitioner, as I had been looking at someone who isn't listed on there.

Hi, I had a hypnoband fitted just over 3 weeks ago I had 4 sessions in total and the band was "fitted" on my 3rd session ,even since my first session I have been losing steadily and am still only eating small portions , so far so good,its the best thing I have ever done to lose weight and the best money ever spent :)

What is a hypnoband? I'm going to embarrass myself here now, surly they don't hypnotise you into thinking you have one?!?!?!? Do they? If so it's worth a try x

Hi Pearl, yes you are hypnotised to believe you have a band fitted, I would say you have to be open minded about it as it dosnt work for everyone, you also need to find a reputable therapist ,most seem to charge around £250 for 4 sessions including the actual fitting of the band

Wow, that's better than the quote I got ($1500 CDN, or 950 pounds sterling). I'd certainly consider it at the rate you were quoted!

i really am greedy pig. this sounds great..would love hyno therapy to stop overeating but cant afford it as am on a course and am lazy and don't work and i overspend

will be keeping a look out to see how others find this

i am here on minimins to try and work out what the solution is to my food and weight issues

good luck to you all

hypno band

Hi, I had it done. Spend aroung £ 750 in the end and it didn't help at all. Just a waste of money for me. :cry:

ummm thats interesting..will try and keep an eye out to see results..i would be upset if i spent money and the hypnosis didn't work. i have heard mixed things about it..

sorry

Back