Anyone have any idea? :S

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jennikay, 13 September 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

This isn't a complaint!

But I overate on marshmallows this evening and just weighed myself at 10st 2 - at night - so tomorrow morning I'll probably weight 10st 1, which surely make no sense whatsoever because I've eaten more (about 6 points!)

:confused:

Maybe I should do this once a week :p

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have you had less points any day this week and so banked them? And what about yesterday did you include the marshmallows in your point count?

You could save the marshmallows as your post weigh in treat but still counting them in your daily totals. How many do you get for a point?

Irene xx

4. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I had 9 points of marshmallows :eek:
    6 of which were on top of my 19 points yesterday.
    Haven't banked any this week.

Yep, I weighed in at 10st 1 this morning.

It's so weird that it happens, it's happened before when I ate 3 large bars of chocolate in a day :eek:

x

5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

SERIOUSLY. Someone STOP me. :eek:

I went to pizza hut tonight and had my allowance of food, and then REALLY fancied some profiteroles (about 10 pts according to the EO guide...) and I now weigh 10st 2 (meaning I'll be about 10st 1 in the morning) despite having eaten about 30 points today.

I'm going to have to start being good at some point surely? :confused:

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Usually takes about 4 days for your body (well mines does) to process calories and turn them into weight, so you might find in that the scales willshow your results in a few days.

7. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Huh, maybe THAT'S why I always put the weight straight back on. Haha.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.