Anyone help - 5ft5/5ft6 ladies bra help!

RebekahR

Gold Member
Bit weird, but I am trying make some decisions on what size I would like before my surgery. I'm 5ft 5.5, should be a small frame, but would say I currently am medium with plenty of muscle mass. Small waist, no hips, short torso

Wondering what is average for our height ish?? and what size top you wear??

I always get the biggest tops now, just want to match-ish..or at least be able to fit in a size 10 top. I currently wear a 32KK or a 30L bra. So confusing, I looked at some 30E and 30DD but they do look very small...

Having not gone through normal puberty, gradually going through the sizes, I have no idea what smaller sizes would look like!!

I will need to be in soft bras only for 3-6 months, so also considering ... if I stay fairly big, am I going to be able to look nice in sports bras etc - know marks do non wired upto a G so hopefully wont be a concern...long as they arent too flobby lol :)

Any help at all would be lovely :) Thank you in advance xxx

I'm an H but would love to be a C or a D, and perky again :)

I'm thinkin a 30e, if he can go to a dd I would be chuffed!!

I'm 5ft 6.5 and a 30E - the bras look small but I'd say I've still got a good cleavage going and it's nicely proportionate whilst still being a tad over-average. If you've got a small waist then a 30E or DD would be good because it's give good contrast.

Speaking of bra's I think I'm almost into 28 band territory, woe is me. Where are all the pretty bras for smaller bands? :cry:

By the way - at a 30E I fit fine into size 8 t-shirts, sometimes need a 10 on designs which have no give or are not particularly suited to bigger breasts (which then de-emphasises the waist - you can't win!). Shirts, well, I don't even know - shirts are always a problem.

I am 5ft 6 maybe a 1/2 inch smaller.

When I was a size 10 bottom 1/2 and size 12 top half I was a 34 C or D cup and it was an ok size, not too big, not to small.
My back size at the moment is a 36 or 38 and I vary from a DD to an F. I am not down to my ideal weight and I am not back to a size 10.
As long as your boobage projects a bit more than your stomach and you can fit into a dress size that appeals?

Hope this makes a bit of sense!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah I think a 30e be fine, yeah I'm nearly needing a 28 band too.

Rigby and peller do alterations to measure, may treat myself to a set once I'm all healed

Hoping waist will be around 25 in the next 8 weeks so that should look about right

Thanks guys :)

Ooh - really? I know they do a bespoke lingerie creation service, but if they could take in a band size that would be very nice. Lingerie's always a great treat! I really like Fleur of England too for 30e bras - really gorgeous, wish they had their own shop rather than just being stocked as part of boutique ranges.

Yeah I had a gorgeous balcony bra from there, off the peg and they altered the straps and band for me. Worth it for a few nice sets

I must say I'm looking forward to the novelty of cheap bras LOL

Back