Anyone high 9 stone and wants to get to low 9's?

yippee, getting closer to 9 stone. my first weigh in today after starting last week. 4 pound gone i am so chuffed. ive been doing SW but a low carb version, and its definately working for me :) hope i can say same again next week xx

Hello everyone, can I join in? This week I weighed in at 9st 10 and I'm aiming for 9st exactly. My initial target was 9st 7 but I'm only 5ft 2 so that was a bit high for me.

Can I join you? About 5 years ago I did SW and went from 10.10 to 9.3 target and then actually went down to 8:13 by accident...of course nearly all back on and then have been doing it at home. Saw 9.13 this week and first target is 9.7 then will take it from there and perhaps go back to 9.3

dreamer1989 said:
This week I made it to 8'13, wont fully believe it until I have stayed in the 8's for a month

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done, I only dream if that! I lost 1.5lb so feel safe in the high nines again at 9'12 but need to keep going!

dreamer1989 said:
This week I made it to 8'13, wont fully believe it until I have stayed in the 8's for a month

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done dreamer!!

A STS for me ladies so still at 9.13 aiming for 1.5 off this week :)

Lydiahoyle said:
So something awful has happened but its my fault, I had 4 consecutive binge eating days, I literally ate what I saw even though I was stuffed. I'm back on plan now but have noticed I do this often. Worst is of those 4 days I have but 7 pound on, yes half a Stone! I'm now 9.13.5 it will take me another month of so to loose this and I'm so disappointed in myself I know how long it takes but still do it. Why is it that weight piles on soooo quickly!

Oh no! The main thing is you're back on track. And I honestly don't think it will take that long to lose - most of it is probably just bloating

Lydiahoyle said:
I'm hoping it is some bloating, fingers crossed although I'm not hopeful! Feel 100% determined now though!

Dandelion tea & an aloe vera capsule before bed will help with purging the system! Then weigh in again after that! You're back on track though which is a positive, good luck :)

So something awful has happened but its my fault, I had 4 consecutive binge eating days, I literally ate what I saw even though I was stuffed. I'm back on plan now but have noticed I do this often. Worst is of those 4 days I have but 7 pound on, yes half a Stone! I'm now 9.13.5 it will take me another month of so to loose this and I'm so disappointed in myself I know how long it takes but still do it. Why is it that weight piles on soooo quickly!

Commiserations Lydia. Usually if it's that quick to go on, if you nip it in the bud pronto it's quick to get off too. Good luck!

I weighed in this week at 9st 3lbs. Only 3lbs to go till target. Hurrah!

Just thought I`d say hi!!

I`ve been in the 10`s-9`s thread and finally did it at last night`s WI - JUST!!
9st 13.5lbs. Saying hello to the 9`s is like meeting a long lost friend!!

Current target 9st 7lbs but might go a bit lower. I`ll see how it goes.

Oh my god Lydia, I know exactly what you mean about eating everything you see! Glad its not just me!

I think sometimes you need to do it to get it out of your system...and it somehow makes me more determined to stick to the plan after my binge!

Lydiahoyle said:
I'm not doing too bad, have WI tomorrow feel nervous hopefully will see some loss to get me motivated for another week! Had a good week apart from sat night as I was at a hen night but I have been good ever since and wasn't tooo bad, promise! Good luck everyone xx

Sounds like pure doing really well! Good luck today. Let us know how u go :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Arr, thanks. Wish I was doing better though! Lost 1 pound this week so pleased considering the hen do! Going to get motivated and do more exercise this week! Aim for 2 pound next week! Xx

Well done, especially with a hen night, you must have been ver restrained!! I find I get the munchies after I've been out drinking & want to hit the burger van or make toast when I get home! I had no such excitement this week but lost 1.5 lb which I'm pleased about, which puts me at 9st10.5 :)

Still 9.12 with a STS - I will see 9.7 I will I will!

i am still trying even after my terrible four day week lol

Cant wait till i am able to join this group, i am at 10st 11lbs at present but when i get to 9st 13 it will feel wonderful.
Well done to you all for getting this far.

Back