Anyone high 9 stone and wants to get to low 9's?

Yeah it is scary!! It's taken me a month to lose 4 lbs lol hoping it's not a real gain and I can shift it quickly!! Good luck to you!

Me too!! But not even that only 3.5!!! WI last Thursday and I had lost 1.5 lbs over 2 weeks and the previous fortnight it was 2lbs.
But like everyone says we are doing REALLY WELL and we should focus on that. I've only got 2 lbs to go til target, so really I should be able to get there before Xmas and then I know that I'll be able to get back on track after Xmas even if I do relax a bit there.

Keep smiling everyone I am sure we can do it. Have a good week whatever you are doing.

notokettlechips said:
Me too!! But not even that only 3.5!!! WI last Thursday and I had lost 1.5 lbs over 2 weeks and the previous fortnight it was 2lbs.
But like everyone says we are doing REALLY WELL and we should focus on that. I've only got 2 lbs to go til target, so really I should be able to get there before Xmas and then I know that I'll be able to get back on track after Xmas even if I do relax a bit there.

Keep smiling everyone I am sure we can do it. Have a good week whatever you are doing.

Wow you're doing soooo well :) I'd love to be 2lbs off target! Good luck :)

I need to join this thread as I haven't been in the low 9s since early this year. I seem to be sticking at around 9.10 - 9.12 and fluctuating. I can't behave for long enough to get back down to to my holy grail on 9.2 when I felt pretty good in all my clothes! The last 10lbs are DEFINITELY the hardest to lose and keep off - I am doubly annoyed with myself as I remember what a hard slog it was to get down to 9.2 in winter last year...but I did it, so why can't I do it this year?!

Are you all resisting comfort food/advent calendars/mulled wine/mince pies?

Hey guys, I'm new to the site, but not new to SW!! Just found the 9 stone area...I have been under 10 st for a while, but I really want to get down to low 9s, as if I have a naughty weekend i'm up over 10 again in the blink of an eye. I'm a Vegie, but follow extra easy. How's everyone else getting on today? I'm going to weigh in on friday morning, and see if I have put on- think I will hope for maintaining this week!xx

2.5 lbs off this week, thank god! 9.10 at the moment, hoping for 9.7 by christmas :) it's gonna be so difficult though, I have a meal out tonight, saturday AND next thurs!

Well done on your loss that's excellent- I bet you are really pleased!
How are you going to control the meals? Do you drink? I always make a plan before I go, that way I feel ok if I stick to my plan eg; I will drink alcohol but not have dessert, and pick the best foods possible. YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

Well done on your loss that's excellent- I bet you are really pleased!
How are you going to control the meals? Do you drink? I always make a plan before I go, that way I feel ok if I stick to my plan eg; I will drink alcohol but not have dessert, and pick the best foods possible. YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

Luckily I've seen all the menus so I tried to choose things which I'll enjoy but are also made up of mostly free food. I do drink but usually vodka with diet mixer. What i usually do is have no syns all day until I go out. I went for a meal last night but had a snack at about 4:30 (meal at 6:30) so I wasnt ravenous! last weeks loss was achieved even though I had a night out on the town and a meal out so I'm hopeful that if I try to keep good control on the days I'm not having a meal it will balance out. Sounds like you have a good way of dealing with it too :)

Hey peeps- well I weighed in on friday, aand it wasn't good...I put on 4lb, which as I said before, now takes me to 10.2. Blooming gutted. :cry: I knew I had been a bit naughty buy had thought I would maintain. Having a hard time resisting food in any form!!! especially now I have reason to comfort eat!-so dissapointed in myself! managed to resist the mince pies so far tho...:eek:
Hope everyone is doing ok?
xx belle xx

8'13 for me. I really havent worked hard, I know this is just oh poor me, but uni is incredibly stressful at the moment, deadlines due the week we go on holiday. Ive just been eating whatever. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My eating has been really bad this week and I'm scared to weigh myself! So many chocolates at work, plus baking christmas gifts for people, plus parties and meals....all of my good intentions went right out of the window! It's sooo hard near to christmas - temptation is everywhere! It's not that I'm making bad meals, it's that people are offering me things and I'm cooking up treats :(

I feel your pain. I'm being naughty though, I weighed myself for the last time until new year & just not worrying/caring. I'm sure I'll be over 10st by the time it's all over but hey ho, I'll have enjoyed it! Good luck & don't beat yourself up too much, it's Christmas :D

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!!

After a couple of weeks of eating rubbish I'm back into the 10s - 10 stone 5 and 3/4 - not surprised at all but seeing that on the scales has given me the kick up the bum I need to sort it out! Going to get rid of all the chocolate I recieved as it's just too much of a temptation. Also going to make a big pot of soup and have that for lunches for the next few days to try and shift a few pounds. Ahhhhh it's so difficult at this time of year!!Hope I can get back to the 9s sooner rather than later!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi everyone can I join in :) I'm currently
9 10 and have set target at 9 7 which I want for my birthday at the end of jan. I would love to go a few pounds lower so can fluctuate and not go back into the 10's. I've not seen 9's for about 15 years so it's taking a bit of getting used to but loving it ;-)
Hope everyone had a good Xmas and here's to low 9's in the new year xx

Today was my first good day in a long time! Still haven'y plucked up the courage to weigh myself but when I checked a week ago i was 10st 0.5 lbs! Those last few lbs are a killer!!

10st 1lb:( ...been v good this week though so shouldnt have to slink over the the '10s wanting to be in the 9s' board...

Well just been to weigh in after Christmas and new year. Haven't been since 20th December and i had put on 2.5 lbs - really pleased as I thought it would be a lot lot lot worse. Therefore my weight for 2012 starts at 9.9 I will get to my 9 stone goal soon. Good luck everyone!

much better than my 5lbs on over 3 weeks! Have you got to 9st before?

I only lost 0.5lbs this week!! :( back to work on Monday which should make sure I snack less, and no more meals or parties than goodness! still 10 st 0.5 lbs...:sigh: Did a VERY healthy Asda shop this morning in preparation for a week of behaving myself!

My target is 9st 2 and I would love to get back there but I'm worried I won't be able to maintain it as I only stayed that weight for about 3 months before it went back up.

For weekends i have a few strategies:
-make 'nice' but still free breakfasts (eg. french toast, full english, hash browns etc)
-stick to spirit + diet mixer if I'm out and resist takeaways (on friday night i had a mushroom omelette at 1.30am when i got home as I'd resisted a McDonalds!)
-get OH on side and have a selection of restaurants we can go to with the best options
-have a saintly monday and tuesday if I've gone over syns on the weekend!
My fiance is naturally thin too and it's annoying but I've told him why I want to lose weight and what helps me and what doesnt. He listens for the most part :) I think he eats cr*p at work when I'm not there lol.

Hi everyone Happy new Year and well done on losses and not as bad as feared gains......
I gained 2.5lbs in total over Xmas period, not at all bad really if you consider I wasn't particularly sensible we were away on holiday for 2 weeks staying with relations so could have been a lot worse!!

Good to be back in same old school, work routine and focusing on making big pots of SW soup for lunch and being able to cook again after 2 weeks of hotel meals etc, so I really should be able to get to target soon. Have been about a pound away from target for what seems like forever!!!

I really should be able to get to target soon. Have been about a pound away from target for what seems like forever!!!

I'm sure you'll do it! WI tomorrow and am expecting a better loss this week - I seem to have got back into the zone with it this week. Temptation has always been there but I've managed to resist!

Back