Anyone high 9 stone and wants to get to low 9's?

I'm sure you'll do it! WI tomorrow and am expecting a better loss this week - I seem to have got back into the zone with it this week. Temptation has always been there but I've managed to resist!

How did you get on at WI?

I can't go to mine tonight as going out to cinema - hopefully will be able to resist chocs!!!!
Good luck

Another half a flipping pound off! This has prompted me to look at my speed foods list before my big shop tomorrow and go back to the gym - started back last night! This is not beating me!!:mad:

lynica said:
Hi everyone can I join in :) I'm currently
9 10 and have set target at 9 7 which I want for my birthday at the end of jan. I would love to go a few pounds lower so can fluctuate and not go back into the 10's. I've not seen 9's for about 15 years so it's taking a bit of getting used to but loving it ;-)
Hope everyone had a good Xmas and here's to low 9's in the new year xx

Hi
I posted this 4 weeks ago and it's now my birthday weekend :)
I wi on thurs and I was 9 9 only 2lb off my original target so I'm really chuffed and happy with my result.
Going have this weekend off and then back on track cause I'm lowering my target to 9 5 bring it on !!
Hope everyone is still doing ok it's very quiet on this thread
Keep smiling :)

I got in to the 9's last night!!! So so so happy! I'm 9,12.5 & would love to get to 9st 7lb, maybe even 9,5! Haven't been this weight since I got married & that was only a brief encounter, so it's been nearly 8 years since I was here & oh my I love it!!! I'm 5'8" so don't want to lose too much more, just want to get in to size 10 topshop jeans but wonder if my post baby hips will ever let me?!?! xx

cjeb456 said:
Well the weight is finally starting to head in the right direction..downwards :)

1lb off last week and 1.5lbs off this week.

Slow and steady :)

Weighed in at 9 stone 10lbs today.. Officially 2 stone off since I started :)

So pleased with myself :) didnt think i was ever gonna get there (struggle to stick 100% to plan every week lol)

Anyhows, onwards and downwards!!! :) x

Well done !! x how's it going ? x

lanugowife said:
I got in to the 9's last night!!! So so so happy! I'm 9,12.5 & would love to get to 9st 7lb, maybe even 9,5! Haven't been this weight since I got married & that was only a brief encounter, so it's been nearly 8 years since I was here & oh my I love it!!! I'm 5'8" so don't want to lose too much more, just want to get in to size 10 topshop jeans but wonder if my post baby hips will ever let me?!?! xx

Well done!!
I'm sure you'll be in your topshop jeans, that was always going to be a target of mine years ago a pair of topshop jeans I'm too old now to shop there ha ha ;-) take care x

For the whole of feb i've gone between 9.10 and 9.93/4 so annoying and really need to get over this stumbling block.
I suppose it just keep going and try mix it up a bit, maybe having the same old stuff all the time
Hope everyone else is still going strong
Keep smiling ;-) x

I'm delighted to at long last be able to post in here! Lost 2lb at my Tuesday WI making me 9st 13:D I've got my official target set at 9.7, so 6lbs to go yet but I think I'd be happier at 9st so thats my target weight on my stats on here. I'll decide what I wanna do when I finally reach 9.7, I could be waiting a loooooong time lol I'm a slow loser really. xx

hi there! im 10st 2.5lb and really want to get into the 9's. is there any tips on shredding those few pounds. Do you guys do just green and original days? or do you do extra easy as well? I go to the gym 4 times a week, do i need to go more?
thanks in advance

Hi Can I join you ladies, I was 10st and 1/2lb on my last WI and I am sooo determined to be in the 9s in the next WI (tomorrow:eek:)

I was 9st 1 for my wedding in May So I know I can do it but always seem hard work at the end, I would be quite happy to get to 9st 7 by June ready for my holiday xx

PS I mainly do green days but I am trying red today and eating losts of Speed Food Fish to try and shift the weight, Fingers crossed x

WI today and I lost 1lb so can offically say I am in my 9s now:D

Just 9st 13 1\2

Really would like to be 9st 7 by June :sign0009:

Just thought I would resurrect this thread as I am 10 stone and would like to get to 9 1/2, and thought it would be nice to speak to others in the same boat. I just seem to lose the same 2lbs over and over again and just get to 9stone 12 but have decided this is the year I am going to get to 9 1/2 as I am now 47 and don't want to much middleaged spread lol

Hello lovely, I'm just behind you at 10.3 and hoping to get down to around 9.7. I turn 30 in August and if I get to target it'll be the slimmest I've ever been! Then I just need to hope OH pops the question so I can look amazing in a wedding dress! lol xx

Thanks for replying to me. I have been reading your diary and you have been doing brilliantly. I have been to 9st 7 once a long time ago and it would be nice to get there again. At the moment I have my good head on but it just seems to take so long. I do eat a lot of fruit and sometimes wonder if it is that. I am sure your OH loves you whatever you weigh and I am sure that will not influence whether he marries you, but like you say if you have lost weight you will feel fantastic on the big day and look great

Aww thank you, lovely. Have you got a diary? I must go and have a look!

I feel like I've been hovering around this weight for AGES so I really need to knock this last half a stone on the head. The problem is, and it sounds like a lame excuse, is that there are always so many social things going on! It's my boyfriend's birthday at the end of the month so we're having a night out with his friends on 19th then I'm taking him to Rome (as a surprise) the following weekend. When we get back we've got some meals out with family then it's my friend's hen weekend. I usually STS when I've had a big night out, which isn't too bad, but it's another week when I'm not losing. Grr...

I suppose as long as I get there in the end, it's ok! Definitely want to be at target by the time I turn 30 in August :)

I know there is always something to sabotage our losing weight. I meet my mum and sister every saturday for lunch and shopping and it isn't always easy to find something slimming world unless you have baked potato and beans. Next Tuesday I am going to see 9 to 5 the show and we will go out for tea beforehand probably an italian. You can't stop doing things whilst you are dieting or life would be pretty dull. I haven't started a diary yet, perhaps I should, it would make me think more about what I eat. I am not great on different recipes cos my hubby only likes plain food but I think I may make a batch of a casserole and freeze it in portions for myself. I have started doing that with soup. You will easily get to your target well before August

Hello ladies can I join you?

This is my first post....

So, a bit about me - I'm 42, 5 foot 4 and weighing in at the moment at about 9 stone 13 by my dodgy scales. My weight doesn't really go up and down as such but has gradually crept on over the last 15 years or so by about a stone and a half. I never really got 'back to normal' after having my son in 2007. My friends think I'm slim and lucky and would be flabbergasted if they thought I was going on a diet. I've ordered the slimming world starter pack on ebay and want to get cracking but couldn't face joining a real life group. I did do slimming world about 12 years ago and it was successful (can't remember what I lost) and still have several recipe books from published in 2000 - can I still use the red / green / sin values in those books or are things too different now? I know that Extra Easy is relatively new but were sin values changed at this time too?

If I could lose a stone I would be absolutely delighted. We are going away in 11 weeks and so am targetting myself to lose a pound a week until then.

Oh the other thing - I gave up smoking 4 weeks ago and have put 2 pounds on since (no doubt a side effect of Christmas too) so want to do something positive before I really start putting weight on.

Any hints / tips particular things to look at you could suggest would be really helpful.

Thanks, look forward to getting to know you :)

Hi and welcome. I don't think things have changed too drastically, I am like you I was a member a few years ago, I have picked a few tips up from here. You are lucky that your weight hasn't changed to much. Mine fluctuates all the time. On Friday when I weighed myself at the gym I thought I was on track to lose a 1lb or 2, got on the scales this morning and I have put a 1lb on. Today is my official weigh day. I am hoping it is because it the TOTM. I am on the minipill and not had a period for several years then forgot to take it for 4 days over Christmas, so I am thinking that has started the period and hopefully difference in weight. Well all I can do is carry on and stick to following the plan and keep my fingers crossed for next week. I did eat more than a few chocolate liquers on Friday lol but if I have not been having all my sins then surely that can't be it? Anyway I am sorry at the moment I can't really give you any tips except perhapsin the past when I have lost the most weight it has been when I have varied things and I have eaten lots of fish. Other people recommend writing things down. That has worked for me in the past. I think I may do that. Anyway I have to go now speak to you soon xx

Back