Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

blonde_sue

Silver Member
Hey,

Im now 13st 13.5 lbs!
Its been a while since I was this weight last (bout 3/4 years ago) :).
Just wondering if anyone in the same situation wants to buddy up to get down to the 12s?

x

I'm 13st 10 & set a target to get into the 12s for crimbo. What do I do to buddy up? Just gi each other a kick up backside to keep on track? I need it at mo as put on 3lb last week so hope I lost this. I get weighed in the morn x

I think we can all get into the 12's for crimbo. That is deffo do able. I lost 2 half this week so now down to 13st 7 half lb x

Me too! Im 13stone 13 and want to be in the 12s for christmas :)

Just got weight today and I'm 14 st exactly so hopefully I can join this group next week :)

Yay we can do this!
To get into the 12s for crimbo is a great idea n i tink it is doable x x

I'm feeling really motivated now! I gained 4.5lb last week and managed to pull it back this week by losing 5.5lb! My leader mentioned in class that we have another 8 weigh-ins until Christmas so it's def possible! Saying that, I will prob end up putting half a stone back on over the christmas holidays, but sure we have to enjoy ourselves at christmas lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you, we can do this. I hope I get well into 12's for crimbo so I can treat myself & still remain in the 12's if I put a bit on

Only 5.5 lb to get me into the 12's. Really hope I can get there by Christmas but it all seems to be slowing down now and I am away visiting family for the next week which will be difficult!

Count me in fab ladies...13.6- def in the 12's by Xmas...for the first time in more than 6 yrs!

Here comes November ladies...8 wks to Xmas WI. We can all do this...let's go!
Xx

So desperate to be out of the 13s by then!!!!!

Ruth
X

Me too. I got 8lb then I'll be 12 something. Can't quite believe it & have to keep pinching myself. Don't know the last time I was in the 12's

I am currently 13st 9.4 lbs and would love to get down to 12s by Xmas! Weight loss has been slow and it's only my first week lost 1.5 lbs... :(
Sabs
X

Back