Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Nearly*There said:
I would love to be in the 12s... at my heaviest I was 18.11 I am now 13.10 I am SOOOOOOO near but have basically stayed the same this year - health issues have prevented me from being able to exercise in the manner than I am used to so have decided to forgive myself for my static weight this year :D

I lose weight slowly so have set myself another goal - to lose at least 12LB by Valentine's Day!

Wow youve done so well so far! You will get there x x

I would LOVE to be in 12's for xmas too, currently 13.3 and have stayed the same for past 2 weeks, before that lost 3 lbs but before that put 1 1.5 on...before that stayed the same! SEEE the curse of the 13's!! I go up I go down...but pretty much stay the same arrgghhh. So getting on it today....

missdetermination said:
I would LOVE to be in 12's for xmas too, currently 13.3 and have stayed the same for past 2 weeks, before that lost 3 lbs but before that put 1 1.5 on...before that stayed the same! SEEE the curse of the 13's!! I go up I go down...but pretty much stay the same arrgghhh. So getting on it today....

Im exactly the same 13 13 last week n been between that n 13 10 last few weeks so annoying! X

Hi I just started again last week at 13 9 and I lost a whopping 8lbs in my first week and I'm now 13 1and really hoping within the next couple of weeks I will get back into the 12's :D

Hey guys
Must be the bleeping no.13 been stuck in it since about October anywhere between 13st 7lb and 13st 13lb!! Started WW today came over from SW and on ties weighed in at 13st 9lbs!! Just wanna see the back of em now!! Xx

Jennjennx said:
Hi I just started again last week at 13 9 and I lost a whopping 8lbs in my first week and I'm now 13 1and really hoping within the next couple of weeks I will get back into the 12's :D

Omg that's brill. I wish I could lose that amount in 1 week & also wish I was nearer 13 than 14. Why is it such a battle

2lb for me this week! Takes me to 13, 4. Fingers crossed for 12's soon! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

anradharc said:
2lb for me this week! Takes me to 13, 4. Fingers crossed for 12's soon! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow nearly there well done hun x

Another 3 lb off for me, I might make it! Think I better make it a few pounds into the 12's so its not too bad after Christmas!

well done 4wis to go...

4 week :( I've got to lose 2 per week to get into 12's properly. It can be done but the way I'm up & down at mo I better keep focused & fingers crossed x

Another pound off today, 3 more to go to be less than I was on my wedding day. Now should I try my dress on? X

littlemissy1 said:
Another pound off today, 3 more to go to be less than I was on my wedding day. Now should I try my dress on? X

Aww thats great! X

9 more for me.. And 1.5 til i get back to wat i was last time i went to ww...
I tink 2008.. Was lower but put on bout 7 eeek x

Anyone in the 12s yet?
dnt tink i will before xmas :( x

Hey all I'm currently 13.7 and hoping to get to 11.10, I'm 5'5 but feel comfortable at that weight and size 12. I've not really got a goal time just taking it a week at s time and not putting too much pressure on myself :) good luck everyone xx

Hey all I'm currently 13.7 and hoping to get to 11.10, I'm 5'5 but feel comfortable at that weight and size 12. I've not really got a goal time just taking it a week at s time and not putting too much pressure on myself :) good luck everyone xx

yeah your right.
Every pound (or even half!) is a step in the right direction x

blonde_sue said:
Anyone in the 12s yet?
dnt tink i will before xmas :( x

I'm going in the wrong direction. At this rate I won't even be in 12's for next Xmas :( xxxx good luck to everyone else xxxxx

I'm going in the wrong direction. At this rate I won't even be in 12's for next Xmas :( xxxx good luck to everyone else xxxxx

aww hun thats not true.
Did you have a bad week ?
you will do it x x

Back