Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Lost 2.5 this week, so now 13.1!! Two more (hopefully this week) then I won't be a teen anymore,, yay!! Bring on the twelves!!

Me please ..... I'm 13.3 and cannot remember the last time I was in the 12's.
Would love to be 10lbs lighter for Xmas.

Good luck to everyone :fingerscrossed:

Am crossing my fingers I can do it.. It's baby weight and so hard to get rid of! Good luck to everyone! I just did 30 mins of Zumba plus cleaned the whole house so today's been good... Anyone got any low point meal ideas.. I eat everything pretty much except pork!
Thanks everyone
Xx

1lb lost tonight! Half a stone award and bronze exercise award too eeek :D

13 7.5 now :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
1lb lost tonight! Half a stone award and bronze exercise award too eeek :D

13 7.5 now :)

Ruth
X

Well done hun! X

Does anyone have Any suggestions for curbing cravings after dinner? I eat at 7 and cos I go to bed at 12 I get so peckish!
Sabs xx

Thanks Very much everyone :)

To make it better my maths is rubbish and I'm actually 13 7 :)

Ruth
X

sabs84uk said:
Does anyone have Any suggestions for curbing cravings after dinner? I eat at 7 and cos I go to bed at 12 I get so peckish!
Sabs xx

Options hot chocolate with fat free Yog/Fromage frais or frozen fruit with toffee mullerlights :)

Yum yum!

Ruth
X

Well done everyone on your losses :)

U wana start a challenge to get into the 12s for christmas?
6 weeks to go!

Add your name if you do :)

BlondeSue - Goal 12 stone 13 lbs (1.5 down, 11.5 to go)

Kay 13st 4 lb .... Just in the 12's would be good but 7lb loss for Christmas would be better. I'd then be 12st 11 & I can't remember last time I was in 12's, probably 12 yr ago BC ( before children) x

galaxy-girl said:
Kay 13st 4 lb .... Just in the 12's would be good but 7lb loss for Christmas would be better. I'd then be 12st 11 & I can't remember last time I was in 12's, probably 12 yr ago BC ( before children) x

Ditto before the kids for me! Start weight for me 13.7 though. I'm aiming for 5 for Nov and 3 til Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's everyone doing?:)

Bad :( lost my motivation. Dint get weighed last week & cancelled my full WW membership & now just got esource. I can actually still get weighed in class till 8th. I'm goin tomorrow & will just face the consequences of bein off plan for 10 days. Next week I promise to plan & track everything, read my books & try & be like I was on my first week. Fingers crossed & hope everyone else is doin better than me x

galaxy-girl said:
Bad :( lost my motivation. Dint get weighed last week & cancelled my full WW membership & now just got esource. I can actually still get weighed in class till 8th. I'm goin tomorrow & will just face the consequences of bein off plan for 10 days. Next week I promise to plan & track everything, read my books & try & be like I was on my first week. Fingers crossed & hope everyone else is doin better than me x

Please! Have been sooo bad fir the last 2wks. Sts last week and def a plus this wk for me. An doing exactly the same as you- going back to the books and am going to follow my first wk tracker again: try and regain the mojo!
We can do this! :)

I was so bad last week too n put on 2.5 :(
Started my week like it was my first week too.. thatw what my leader was talking about actually. if you think of something like your doing it for the first time eg your first pound down, you are more likely to succeed.

We can do this x x

I would love to be in the 12s... at my heaviest I was 18.11 I am now 13.10 I am SOOOOOOO near but have basically stayed the same this year - health issues have prevented me from being able to exercise in the manner than I am used to so have decided to forgive myself for my static weight this year :D

I lose weight slowly so have set myself another goal - to lose at least 12LB by Valentine's Day!

Back