Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

blonde_sue said:
aww hun thats not true.
Did you have a bad week ?
you will do it x x

I keep puttin 2lb on losing 2lb. Im still in same place I was when I started this challenge. Think I'm already in holiday mode :(

same unlucky 13s i quess x

I stayed the same this week, quite happy really as I had a very bad 2 days god knows how many points I went over lol!! :)

13 stone 5.5 now... 3 off :)
prob wont hit 12s thou before xmas x

Stayed the same. Disappointed until I took my measurements today. I'm down half an inch in my waist and a third of an inch in my calves and things. Which isnt bad for a week. Nearly two inches in my thighs in three weeks which is a rate of decrease I'm happy with. Sjows I must have lost fat this week and gained some muscle to have lost inches without losing on the scales. Hopefully I can lose loads this week to catch up!

Stayed the same. Disappointed until I took my measurements today. I'm down half an inch in my waist and a third of an inch in my calves and things. Which isnt bad for a week. Nearly two inches in my thighs in three weeks which is a rate of decrease I'm happy with. Sjows I must have lost fat this week and gained some muscle to have lost inches without losing on the scales. Hopefully I can lose loads this week to catch up!

youll b down next week :)
sometimes the weight takes a while to show on the scales x

Yeah. We are off until jan and I don't have a scales so will have to wait all that time until I get it. And potentially put more on.. Grr. I plan on eating light this christmas but I will have to plan carefully for new years eve, eating a terry's choc orange and drinking that bottl of baileys as planned!! I'll be ten pounds heavier!:(

I no its very irritating that its not on for two weeks.
My scales doesnt work properly and dont no how reliable wii fit scales is!
Maybe we could go to one in the shops like chemists normally have them?
And my plan is to save weeklies first week for xmas day n second new years eve n hopefully stick to dailys otherwise :) x x

I put on half a lb this week :( taking me back to 13.8!! I no where I went wrong so am now tracking EVERYTHING!! let's hope for a loss before Christmas!! X

I put on half a lb this week :( taking me back to 13.8!! I no where I went wrong so am now tracking EVERYTHING!! let's hope for a loss before Christmas!! X

I put on half too going back to 13 6 :( so annoying but we WILL get it back down this week :) x x

Amigurumi said:
AND according to my tickers BMI calculations I am no longer obese!

Aww thats brill hun well done x x

Woohooo I get to join this group! Out of the 14s into the 13s after Christmas!!

Back to 13 8.5 but hoping by next month il b in 12s... Do yas tink it can b done? X

Back