Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Well I briefly went out of the 13's over Xmas but now back in (just) after a 2lb loss this week. I desperately wanna get in the 12's but am lackin motivation :(

galaxy-girl said:
Well I briefly went out of the 13's over Xmas but now back in (just) after a 2lb loss this week. I desperately wanna get in the 12's but am lackin motivation :(

U will get back there how much do u need to again? X

VVertigan83 said:
Hi there I'm due to go to my 2 nd weigh in on Monday I'm hoping to have reached my 12's this week I lost 5 lb in week one :) set myself lots of mini goals so I'm achieving all the way to my main goal of 56 lbs want it to be a fun and enjoyable one :) good luck to you all x

Welcome to the 13 stones! Well done on your loss so far Hun. X

galaxy-girl said:

Like blonde_sue said hun you will get there! Stick in there. How much have you got to lose? xx

galaxy-girl said:

Ps. I've seen some of your recipes on that boards and they look yum!!

galaxy-girl said:

Ps. I have seen some of your recipes on the board and they look yummy! x

blonde_sue said:
U will get back there how much do u need to again? X

I'm at 13st 13lb :( I went into Xmas mode when I bought mince pies the first week in dec & it kinda went downhill from there. I'm a stone heavier than where I wanted to be :(

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Ps. I have seen some of your recipes on the board and they look yummy! x

Ah thanks, if you've seen the beef mole that is my fave. I had that last night wi a jkt spud mmmmm

When I say I went out of the 13's I meant in the wrong direction. I went up to 14st 1lb. Sorry if I mislead anyone. Back in the 13's tho now & deffo not seeing 14's again x

I'm currently wearing size 14 bottoms and a 12 top ... I got wide hips and Like a small waist and a B/C cup boobs .. This is a generouse size 12 top

Tbh I want to be a 8/10 ... So I wanna get down to 10st

CLH_X3 said:
I'm currently wearing size 14 bottoms and a 12 top ... I got wide hips and Like a small waist and a B/C cup boobs .. This is a generouse size 12 top

Tbh I want to be a 8/10 ... So I wanna get down to 10st

Id love to be an 8/10 bit cnt wait to see 12s too! X

galaxy-girl said:
I'm at 13st 13lb :( I went into Xmas mode when I bought mince pies the first week in dec & it kinda went downhill from there. I'm a stone heavier than where I wanted to be :(

Ah it least ur going in right direction again! X x

Id love to be an 8/10 bit cnt wait to see 12s too! X

Yh I have loads of size 10 clothes .. That I just can't fit into .. Can't wait to fit in them all again!

CLH_X3 said:
Yh I have loads of size 10 clothes .. That I just can't fit into .. Can't wait to fit in them all again!

U will soon hun x x

I feel really bad!

I had a Chinese which I really enjoyed but I have no idea how to pp it and also I'm worried I have ruined my WI on Tuesday morning! I have 43 weeklies to use but I'm still frightened! I can't find the values at all :(

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I feel really bad!

I had a Chinese which I really enjoyed but I have no idea how to pp it and also I'm worried I have ruined my WI on Tuesday morning! I have 43 weeklies to use but I'm still frightened! I can't find the values at all :(

Ruth
X

What did you have Hun? I'm sure you'll be well below your pp allowance including your weeklies xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had a starter portion of ribs but I didn't eat the sauce, 2 pieces of Prawn toast, 2 Tbsps of egg fried rice, 4 Prawn Crackers and 8 mini Salt and pepper chicken balls (about the size of a KFC popcorn chicken)

:( I still had 14 dailies to use too!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I had a starter portion of ribs but I didn't eat the sauce, 2 pieces of Prawn toast, 2 Tbsps of egg fried rice, 4 Prawn Crackers and 8 mini Salt and pepper chicken balls (about the size of a KFC popcorn chicken)

:( I still had 14 dailies to use too!

Ruth
X

Hmm I'm not sure Hun. I know someone on here I think it was MrsM. Maybe it has in there the points?

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I allocated 31PP to it and I earned 14AP today.... Still not sure! Will find MrsM and ask her! Just don't want to undo all my hard work although it was nothing like a normal chinese I'd eat!

Ruth
X

I'm sure ur be under you 49

Just carry on as u was before being gd!

Back