Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Hello! Can I join please I'm 13,11.5! Would love to be in the 12s I haven't been for over a year!

Ruth
X

First weigh in today lost 7lbs :)

well done Ruth!!

down 0.5lb today...

Wow 7lbs! First weigh in and your silver 7 got. What do people actually do with the stickers they get?

I put em on the back of my ww card :) x

Yeah, was pretty Pleased ..

My leader put my silver 7 sticker on the front of that green card you take home :)

How do u get the silver 7's for ur signature on here ?

Sue - well Done on ur loss!!

CLH_X3 said:
Yeah, was pretty Pleased ..

My leader put my silver 7 sticker on the front of that green card you take home :)

How do u get the silver 7's for ur signature on here ?

Sue - well Done on ur loss!!

Well done on ur loss amazing!!!
U out of 13s nw?

Em i cnt memba how u get t 7s.. Its a code u havta stick in t end of ur signature. If u right click it i tink u can find t source? X

Well done on ur loss amazing!!!
U out of 13s nw?

Em i cnt memba how u get t 7s.. Its a code u havta stick in t end of ur signature. If u right click it i tink u can find t source? X

ahh ok thanks

no i started at 14.1 but i knew when i weighed at home a couple days later i was 13.13 so i was in the 13's so i joined ... im now 13.8

ahh ok thanks

no i started at 14.1 but i knew when i weighed at home a couple days later i was 13.13 so i was in the 13's so i joined ... im now 13.8

same as me hun! wat height r u? x

Hiya. I'm new to weight watchers! Started on Monday. So far so good (I think!!) at the moment I am 13stone12 and 5ft 8. I am aiming to lose 2stone to start!! Really need someone to buddy up with. Motivation is key!! :) x

Well I'm 13st 8lb too and 5ft 8 how weird!! 2st Is my target too since I'm quite large framed!! Well done on ur loss hun xxxx

I'm 13 stone 11.5 and 5,10 so relatively close to you both! I'm trying to lose 50lbs but taking it slowly going for small goals first!

Ruth
X

im the same as the both of u n also aiming for at least 2 stone off! x

Hiya. I'm new to weight watchers! Started on Monday. So far so good (I think!!) at the moment I am 13stone12 and 5ft 8. I am aiming to lose 2stone to start!! Really need someone to buddy up with. Motivation is key!! :) x

Well I'm 13st 8lb too and 5ft 8 how weird!! 2st Is my target too since I'm quite large framed!! Well done on ur loss hun xxxx

Me too crazy!!!

Also aiming for 2 stone first and then see how it goes and i feel x x

blonde_sue said:
Me too crazy!!!

Also aiming for 2 stone first and then see how it goes and i feel x x

Yeah that's what I want to do. Im quite a big build and when I have said to everyone I wanna lose 2 stone they all tell me that's way too much. But I think I will know when it's too much and considering m BMI tells my I am morbidly obese I don't think 2 stone is too much!!

How has your week gone? When is your WI day? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Yeah that's what I want to do. Im quite a big build and when I have said to everyone I wanna lose 2 stone they all tell me that's way too much. But I think I will know when it's too much and considering m BMI tells my I am morbidly obese I don't think 2 stone is too much!!

How has your week gone? When is your WI day? X

I think that going for how you feel is a great idea! Often (probs just me) I think that the scales are just a number, a high number for me, but just a number and it's how I feel inside that counts! All of my friends are smaller than me and I used to concentrate on the scales and getting into a size 8- I haven't been in a size 8 since about the age of 12!!! I just think its about how I feel inside now :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I think that going for how you feel is a great idea! Often (probs just me) I think that the scales are just a number, a high number for me, but just a number and it's how I feel inside that counts! All of my friends are smaller than me and I used to concentrate on the scales and getting into a size 8- I haven't been in a size 8 since about the age of 12!!! I just think its about how I feel inside now :)

Ruth
X

I don't think I have ever been a size 8!!! Maybe when I was 8....

I've seen my Mam since I was young on fad diets her whole life going from one size and then piling it all back on... It's not healthy! I just wanna be comfortable in my skin and at the moment when I look in the mirror I don't like what I see. So its up to me to do something about it. But once I do start liking what I see it's when I need re think it... I have seen some people become obsessed with dieting and being tiny like you say. So one step at a time!!

:) x

Back