Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi.. I'm in the 11's. Started wed past and weighed in at 11st 10lb :( My aim
is to get in the 9's :)

Welcome me to the group! I'm sure you'll be out of these 11s in no time! Just remember any loss, no matter how small, is a good loss :D

Thanks! all my weigh in are in my signature.....35 weeks :)

Thanks :)......feeling like i may actually reach my target this time round!:)

Wow, Zafira, 35 weeks isn't long at all! That's under a year; well done! You'll have to let us all know how it feels WHEN you reach target ;)

Hiya!

I was on the edge of 12 when I started 3 weeks ago (12st1) now back into the 11s and aiming to get to target which is 10st. I have a feeling though I'll put my target into the 9s once I get there though! My mum keeps telling me not to get disheartened when I see people getting huge loses each week as they are at a higher starting point and it can be harder to lose it once you're a bit further down the scale but I think she's just being nice haha!

But yea I don't have a deadline, I just want to get there, maybe sticking to 1-2lb a week!

Hiya!

I was on the edge of 12 when I started 3 weeks ago (12st1) now back into the 11s and aiming to get to target which is 10st. I have a feeling though I'll put my target into the 9s once I get there though! My mum keeps telling me not to get disheartened when I see people getting huge loses each week as they are at a higher starting point and it can be harder to lose it once you're a bit further down the scale but I think she's just being nice haha!

But yea I don't have a deadline, I just want to get there, maybe sticking to 1-2lb a week!

Hi!

The closer you get to target, the harder it appears to be to lose weight. This could be a combination of factors; your body stabilising at that weight or you just become less strict with food, and that's just two reasons.

the main thing about losing weight is that you don't gain weight, a loss, no matter how small, is a loss and it's a going in the right direction. I stayed the same two weeks ago and lost half a pound last week, but i was happy as it wasn't a gain :)

You will get there if you stick to the plan and a loss of between 1 and 2lb a week is a healthy loss :)

Hi!

The closer you get to target, the harder it appears to be to lose weight. This could be a combination of factors; your body stabilising at that weight or you just become less strict with food, and that's just two reasons.

the main thing about losing weight is that you don't gain weight, a loss, no matter how small, is a loss and it's a going in the right direction. I stayed the same two weeks ago and lost half a pound last week, but i was happy as it wasn't a gain :)

You will get there if you stick to the plan and a loss of between 1 and 2lb a week is a healthy loss :)
Yea! I need to lose 1/2lb on tuesday to get my half stone award but I have a dinner out tomorrow and I'm worried it'll ruin it for me!

Yea! I need to lose 1/2lb on tuesday to get my half stone award but I have a dinner out tomorrow and I'm worried it'll ruin it for me!

Where are you off to? I always tend to have a jacket potato or rice with whatever I have. Just think, one meal out of 21 won't ruin it for you :) I'm a half pound away from my two and a half stone stone award.

we can do this!

Hi Ladies :)

2lb off for me this week, I would like to see 11st 2 on the scale next week, [well honestly I would like to see 10stone something but that's not going to happen] so 11st 2 would be great]

Tracy x

You could be very surprised lyricallie, all could be fine! Facing the scales too tomorrow and dreading it! Fingers crossed!

2.5lb off this week meaning I achieved my two and a half stone award! Woop! :D

Hope everyone else's weigh ins went well :)

Hi! Rejoined this week and weighed in at 11.8...so 8.5 lbs to go til I get in the 10s. Would like to get there before the end of June :)

Hi! Rejoined this week and weighed in at 11.8...so 8.5 lbs to go til I get in the 10s. Would like to get there before the end of June :)

Fab loss Spoonymoose...any tips for a newbie (ish)

Welcome Dietninja and thanks!

My tips are probably the same as everyone else's but don't deny yourself a treat, don't be disheartened with a maintain and remember it's a change for life and just have fun with the recipes. :)

Got my half stone, just need another 8 to get into the 10stone bracket, I've got a loooong way to go!

Well done lyricallie! The first award is always amazing. I too have 8lb to lose until I'm in the tens and I'm hoping I can do this within 5-8 weeks, which isn't long in the grand scheme of things and a loss is a loss!

Lost 1lb since last weigh in but had to weigh in 2 days early so I don't think that's too bad!

Well done to everyone losing on this thread, I think we're all doing fab!

Back