Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I haven't posted in ages! I'm not down to 11st 1. Almost there, 1.5lbs to go, which I'd love to lose next Thursday!

Thanks for tips Spoonymoose.

So close shy girl!

Looks like there's a few of us that'll be here for a few weeks!

I made an error yesterday and didn't eat enough. Went for dinner at a friends house, played it safe and didn't eat much so I was awake at 2am but couldn't figure out why I didn't feel good. Eventually I had a snack and fell fast asleep v quickly. Weird! It must be all the fibre confusing my body into not recognising the signals!

Well done lyricallie! The first award is always amazing. I too have 8lb to lose until I'm in the tens and I'm hoping I can do this within 5-8 weeks, which isn't long in the grand scheme of things and a loss is a loss!
Cheers!

I wish I could do it in 6 weeks, but don't know how realistic that is as I have a few birthdays and holidays coming up. However I'm trying to up my body magic as well and see if that helps. Aiming for a -3lb loss this week which is aiming really really high so I'd be happy with 2lb!

Anyone around? :D I finally got my 3 stone award taking me down to 11st13 wahooooo!!! My target is 10 stone so I cannot waaaait!!! So happy also that minimins is back!!!

Hello everyone, so glad Minimins is back! I was 11st 3lb last time I weighed myself, re-joining SW tomorrow morning so will know what the official damage is! Hoping to get at least a stone off and back to pre-baby weight. Although he's three now so no longer a baby!!

11 stone 7 pounds - horrified as I was 10 stone 9 in November Never mind 2016 is a new year and will be the new me. I started back Slimming World yesterday and I'm determined to succeed this time around. Good luck all xxx

I re-joined SW on New Years Eve and was 12 stone, so hoping to be in the 11s by next weigh-in and heading for the 10s, so just wanted to say hello! Guess I'll be here for a while yet!

Back to work tomorrow which always makes it harder to stay on plan :-(

I re-joined SW on New Years Eve and was 12 stone, so hoping to be in the 11s by next weigh-in and heading for the 10s, so just wanted to say hello! Guess I'll be here for a while yet!

Back to work tomorrow which always makes it harder to stay on plan :-(

Good luck x

Hi, I'll tag along here too, started back at 11st 5, used to be around 9st 7ish at one point even got below 9st ( I'm only 5ft tall) so gutted to be back in the 11's but fingers crossed not for long, got 1.5lbs off in first week (blipped a little in that week) so on a mission this week. Good luck all x

gained over xmas but lost this week so am back to 11st 3lbs - going to try really hard and get into the 10's next week if i can!!

Back