Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi all, how is everyone doing? I got to Target today (half a pound under at 10stone 13.5lb) after four long years of weight loss. I suspect Christmas will bring me back into the 11s so would you mind if I stuck with you all for now?

Hope you're all doing well too. Have a fab Christmas everyone!

Liz
X

Lizs84 Weight: 10st 13.5lb, Weight Loss Goal: 11lb, Lost 11.5/11lb TARGET MET
Trefoil Weight: 11st11lb, Weight Loss Goal: 2.5/6.5lb
JoIceFyre Weight 11st0lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 9/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 10lb ( new goal of 14 by Christmas)

That is fantastic Liz, you, Maple and Trefoil are stars!
Lost 2lbs so in the 10st zone at last. Will also stay here and keep motivated, will not make my target though!

Trefoil Weight: 11st11lb, Weight Loss Goal: 2.5/6.5lb
JoIceFyre Weight 10st13.5lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 9.5/13lb
MapleGrey Weight 11st1lb Weight loss goal 9lbs Lost: 10lb ( new goal of 14 by Christmas)

Well done everyone!!! I called target a bit higher than expected as I have been really ill and didn't want to lose any more!

Trefoil Weight: 11st 13.5lb, TARGET MET
JoIceFyre Weight 10st13.5lb Weight Loss Goal 13lb Lost 9.5/13lb

Ruth
X

Congratulations, Lizs84 on reaching your Target! You must be thrilled!

I have managed to stay within my 3lb either side of my target since reaching it at the end of November. We'll wait to see what the scales say this week after today! Eek! But was sitting at half a pound above my actual target, so had 2.5lb to play with before popping out the top of my bracket, so we'll see how it goes at weigh in on Tuesday.

Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas xxx

Hello, can I join you?
6lbs off this week, finally broken the 12stone barrier :). Next stop 10 something!

Fantastic! Well done! Welcome to the 11 to 10s thread!

Having reached my target of 11st 6.5lb....I managed to survive Christmas and New Year within my target bracket (only put on half a pound over Christmas and 1 more pound over New Year). Writing all my food down this week to try to get a little bit off just to come down a bit more comfortably within my target bracket.

Hope you're all having a good week xxx

Hi All!!
Can I join you please?! Im @ 11st 13lbs so think I will be in this bracket for a while!
I am doing slimming world from home because I don't get that many evenings free and thought my time was better spent at the gym, so I have done my research and I think I've got a good understanding of the plan and enjoying it so far.
x

Hi ladies, bit of an old thread I know, but I am currently 11 stone 11.5 pounds and desperately want to get into the 10s zone. I have lost 11 pounds so far on SW and I have a weigh in tonight at 7:30pm. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Am 1 pound away from being in the 10 stone bracket, hoping I can make it next week, I feel like I've been stuck in the 11's for ages.

1 pound away is great! Not long for you now at all. I have just noticed that for some reason I thought I was 11.5 stone which isn't the case at all. I am currently 11 stone 7.5 pounds so still a little way for me to go. I have 3 weigh ins until I go away and would like to lose 8 pounds in that time which will take me into the 10 stone bracket :)

1 pound away is great! Not long for you now at all. I have just noticed that for some reason I thought I was 11.5 stone which isn't the case at all. I am currently 11 stone 7.5 pounds so still a little way for me to go. I have 3 weigh ins until I go away and would like to lose 8 pounds in that time which will take me into the 10 stone bracket :)

I feel like I've been in the 11's for so long. The last stone has taken a while to come off, taking Christmas, Easter and my 30th into account. I'm hoping to get halfway into the 10s by the time I go on holiday in June. Fingers crossed I'll make it .

I've got my fingers crossed for you too! And have a lovely time on holiday. Are you off somewhere lovely and hot?

I feel like I've been in the 11's for so long. The last stone has taken a while to come off, taking Christmas, Easter and my 30th into account. I'm hoping to get halfway into the 10s by the time I go on holiday in June. Fingers crossed I'll make it .

I've got my fingers crossed for you too! And have a lovely time on holiday. Are you off somewhere lovely and hot?

You're doing so well! We've got this!

I am off to Tenerife for a friends hen do the end of this month and then I'm back for 2 weeks and i'm off to another hen do (mine!) in Ibiza....All whilst trying to get to target!!

Where are you off to on your hols?

Congratulations Jodstar!! I have been stuck at 11.10 for what feels like forever! I shall wait with baited breath for your 10 stones....and be green with envy. :D

Congratulations Jodstar!! I have been stuck at 11.10 for what feels like forever! I shall wait with baited breath for your 10 stones....and be green with envy. :D

Bless you, thank you! Its not been easy and I honestly didn't think I'd ever get there but it is within spitting distance now so hopefully will be 10 stone something at next weeks weigh in! YAY! x

Back