Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Can I join in ladies, hoping not to stay too long mind. At 11st2.0lb so am really keen to get into the 10's as its been sooo long since I was there. Fingers crossed for this week as Ive been so good for my first official week back at class. Good luck everyone x

Hi ladies (and gentlemen, possibly ..)

Starting weight 12 stone exactly, now 11 and a half. Stuck. S T U C K , stuck. Weight not moved for about 3 weeks grr. This week I am going to try varying some of my meals, starting with breakfirst. Hoping to alternate Oats so smooth (or whatever they call them lol) and fruit with Alpro yogurt, fruit and toast. Maybe that'll kick start things. Also aware not eating enough speed veg ... I have a handicap here in that my hb does all he cooking, bless him, and not exactly Fanny Craddock .... However, I'm hopeful .... going to order a lot more veg this week in the hopes that he will use it!

Hi All, I'd like to join this thread please.
I started Slimming World on 6 Sept at 11 st 9. Last weigh in I was 11st 2.5lbs but I've had a bad week with illness. I'm still unwell so will miss group weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping I will use the next 8 days to undo some of the damage I'm sure I've done in the last week. I've been struggling with being ill, but I wrote a list of meals for the week today, and even went to the supermarket so all set up ready. Looking forward to (hopefully) heading towards the 10 stones with you all. :)

Take care,

Denise

I dropped into the 10s last weigh in - but only just (10 st 13lbs). Been weighing at home during this week and it doesn't seem to be going well in spite of me sticking to plan. I may be back again very quickly, but I hope not :-( Good luck Solange & Kazz43. You're both nearly there! xx

11st 9.5lbs here, not been in the 10s as an adult so determined to get there. Lost 4lbs yesterday after gaining 3 the week before (week before that I lost 3.5). Was also voted Miss Slinky in my session - I cried!

11st 9.5lbs here, not been in the 10s as an adult so determined to get there. Lost 4lbs yesterday after gaining 3 the week before (week before that I lost 3.5). Was also voted Miss Slinky in my session - I cried!
Thant's an amazing loss. Well done! :) :wee:

During December I put on a lot of weight, taking me totally out of my target range :doh:. I will find out this Thursday at WI what the overall damage is (including Xmas/Hogmanay lbs :oops:). I need to get back to my target weight of 10st 11lbs (or lower). Good Luck everybody, we can do this :)
B.

We'll it's a new year so I'm back on the wagon. I'm a yoyo dieter and had gotten to 9st 10lbs during the summer but just rejoined sw and I'm 11st5lbs.

We'll it's a new year so I'm back on the wagon. I'm a yoyo dieter and had gotten to 9st 10lbs during the summer but just rejoined sw and I'm 11st5lbs.
It's a good time of year for a fresh start - Good luck. I hope you reach your goal this year. :)

ugh, 5 lbs on today, the Xmas/New Year damage :eek:. Scales showing 11st 7 lbs. So, I need to lose 10 lbs to get back to my target weight. I had a lot of syns today but have prepared breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. As long as I keep away from the biscuits and sweets I am fine. Wish me luck or, even better, wish me willpower :rolleyes:.
Next weigh in is Tuesday 9/01/18

Back