Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Booo!
Weighed in this morning and put on 2.5 lbs. I felt really bloated so knew it wasn't going to be good news. On the plus side though...I really enjoyed my cocktails and cider on Saturday night !

Ahhhh!! Put on 1.5lbs, nightmare! Don't really get it as I've been good all week and busting my butt at the gym so I'm going to put it down to it being * week! Not gonna let it get me down, well i'm certainly gonna try not to! Onwards and upwards for next week! I will do this even if it kills me!!

Woodland girl said:
Only 4lbs to go before I can leave this group! Ha ha how strange to have a group whose members want to leave :)

I know! 3.5 for me! We'll need a 10>9 group!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I lost 3lbs today taking me down to 10st 13lbs. Not sure how I managed that as I went out on Sat and had quite a few vodka and diet cokes (probably helped that I sicked up most of them lol sorry tmi!) will have to be extra careful this week otherwise it will be a gain next week. Good luck to everyone :)

Well I lost 3lbs today taking me down to 10st 13lbs. Not sure how I managed that as I went out on Sat and had quite a few vodka and diet cokes (probably helped that I sicked up most of them lol sorry tmi!) will have to be extra careful this week otherwise it will be a gain next week. Good luck to everyone :)

Wow! You did it! You must be the first of our merry band to make it down into the tens. Way to go you!

im in

Can i join too - desperately needed a thread like this. Im ready - lets do this

Welcome aboard Jack!

Wannabe skinnymini said:

Well done! X x

Whereabouts in Essex are you? I live in Chelmsford :)

I can officially join you lot now :D

Following a red week where i lost 4.5lbs im now 11st 10. Nice new shiny too

krupskaya said:
Following on from the success of the 12s down to 11s thread, I wondered if there was anyone who wants help to get down into the 10stone bracket? I WI at 11st 5lbs today and simply cannot wait till I smash through into the tens! I haven't been that weight for donkeys years.

All aboard the 10 stone express!:)

.......ooh just saw this thread and would like to join. Just lost a stone thus year bringing me to 11 St 3 lb- almost there , but not quite

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back