Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Trango said:
yeah I've never heard of fast forward????

Hey Sadie, did you have a good time?

Yes love absolutely fab... Three days of brilliant bands... shopping... and good friends... Oh the downside being naughty food and lots of vodkas... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done LPV!!! and of course other losers!!

Im here to announce that i have had a horrendous SW weekend!!! I am going to try my hardest to get back in the saddle this week - im going to have a 2nd gain in a row this week and must stop before it gets out of hand!!!

xx

pesty said:

Im here to announce that i have had a horrendous SW weekend!!! I am going to try my hardest to get back in the saddle this week - im going to have a 2nd gain in a row this week and must stop before it gets out of hand!!!

xx

Same here love, but line under that and start again... xx

Why do I feel when I get in 11stone bracket it's ok to start eating crap again! I need to carry on but can't!!! Help!

On holiday in 16 days arghhh!

pesty said:

xx

Thanks pesty. Ive had a rubbish starr to this week tho. Just eaten a massive bar of dairy milk and a pasty opps

Thanks pesty. Ive had a rubbish starr to this week tho. Just eaten a massive bar of dairy milk and a pasty opps

I did the same but with a milky bar watching sex in the city!!! xx

What's going on with all the chocolate, I didn't get an invite hehe. Tbh if I went off plan like that I would be worried I would loose the plot completely. Good luck with wi everyone x

Well 2 on for me this week - I can cope with that though with massive loss last week and a weekend of family birthdays. Back on track today and hoping for a little loss next week

I've just had a hot choc too

1.5lb off for me this week. Only 2lb til half stone and my first ever sticker. Fingers crossed I'll get that next week.

Morning All, well I'm sorry to report I'm leaving you now - official WI this morning - 10st 12, see you all in the 10's!! :D

LighterCL said:
Morning All, well I'm sorry to report I'm leaving you now - official WI this morning - 10st 12, see you all in the 10's!! :D

Well done and see you soon... xx

Back