Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I decided that I am faffing around at home and going up and down the same few pounds so On Monday I used the Bella voucher and joined a class. I am officially 11st 10 in the evening. Been told to try EE which I don't usually do. Will see next Monday if it works for me.

I decided that I am faffing around at home and going up and down the same few pounds so On Monday I used the Bella voucher and joined a class. I am officially 11st 10 in the evening. Been told to try EE which I don't usually do. Will see next Monday if it works for me.

Are the groups pushing EE now rather than Red and Green?

I did try EE but I just wasn't eating enough superfree, I did lose but I much prefer Red and Green days - I missed my second HEB too much!

Hi everyone,

Inspired by looking at this thread- I'm 12 stone 1 now and can't wait to be in the 11s again :) Hopefully see you soon!

See I am telling lies already. I weighed in at 11 st 12 not 10. I am11st 10 in the mornings. Yes it does seem as if they are pushing EE unless it is a subtle way of starting you off by convincing you that you can eat almost anything. I get confused 'cos people were saying they have egg,bacon,baked beans and mushrooms forbfast. You would have to have a HUGE pile of mushrooms to bea third of all that. Also jacket potato and beans. Where is the super free? If they are having salad they should say so.Itwould be a lot of salad to be a third of the plate.

Me too, gonna motivate myself by jotting loads of new recipes from here and from mag. Have something to look forward to at night!

yay lost half a pound this week less than stone to target now cant wait

keep going all those who( like me last week) are falling of the slimming world bus jump back on ive kept you all seats we can do it we are all worth it, can see the bus station up ahead there are big shinny target stickers waiting for all of us :grouphugg:

i rekon im gonna be here for like another 3 weeks! oh well who cares?! lol if its 3 weeks til 10s..its also never again to the 12s!! and the 13s!! lol

Thank you! Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here. Only recently rejoined so I'm sure I'll have many questions answered on here.

It's a great forum, really supportive. I've had so many questions answered just from reading the stickies - they are invaluable. Couldn't get my head round the plan first time I joined SW (for all of one week). Am so glad I found this forum as it's definitely helped me to understand the plan properly from the start this time round.

finally lost 2 1/2lb this week. Hopefully now its starting to move. I've been in the 11'S since the end of April and still 6 1/2 umtil I reach the 10's

Can I join you ladies??
I weighed in yesterday @ 11st 11.2lbs
I'd spent 16weeks in the 12 stone bracket.
So glad to be here :-D thought I'd never see it.
I originally joined in January @ 14st 6.5lbs :-/
March 4th I discovered my now ex ( father of my 16month old daughter) had been cheating.

What more of an incentive did I need to get back to where I was when I first met over 3yrs ago and prove I dont need nor do I want him ever again.

Relieved to say I have been dating someone else... A toy boy @ 23 lol ( I'm 25 in 19days lol).

Another incentive is to be a yummy mummy for my beautiful baby girl and be healthy.

Well knowing me here I'll be here a long long while. I always used to weigh around 11st 11lbs happily. Not anymore.... I want to get to 10stone.

Back