Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hello Hayley. Wow, you've done brilliantly to get where you are now - weight wise and life wise! Very impressed. That's one in the eye for your cheating ex (grrrrr)!

You sound really determined so have no doubt you will get to 10 stone.

Have had a really good week this week, but probably won't show a loss as am heading towards * week, sob. Have been feeling incredibly irritated for the last few days. Decided this afternoon to go for a brisk walk, and it did wonders for my mood! Definitely need to do more walking - want to work towards a body magic award.

Tomorrow morning I find out if I'll be staying with all you lovely people or if I'll be jumping ship and meeting you in the 10's. I have a sneaking suspision you'll be stuck with me for at least another week though! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aaaaw. Were you expecting a gain? Don't feel too bad though, that 1lb will be vamooshed in no time.

I'd had an evening out at a BBQ and did over-do it but didn't think it would wipe out the rest of the week! I made the mistake of weighing again this morning (not something I normally do) and have gained another 1lb after 2 days back on plan. No idea what's going on :(

Hello *waves*
Finally in the 11's (11st 8.5lb) can't remember the last time I was under 13st never mind under 12! :)

Hello Sparx - good to have you here :)

I'd had an evening out at a BBQ and did over-do it but didn't think it would wipe out the rest of the week! I made the mistake of weighing again this morning (not something I normally do) and have gained another 1lb after 2 days back on plan. No idea what's going on :(

How odd! Could you be retaining fluid for some reason? Not totm? Maybe your system is just out of kilter from having too much at the bbq and it will take a few more days to settle down again. It's physically impossible for you to have gained 2lbs by overeating on one meal, so it has to be down to other factors and am sure that the scales will show a more accurate result after a few more days. Annoying for you though :sigh:

Luna, are you still with us?

Have had a good day today and am feeling a bit less irritated thank goodness! Went for another very brisk half hour walk along the hillfoots. Lots of inclines and declines and, boy, can I feel it in my legs and butt! Making pork chops for dinner - can smell them and am drooling!

Hi everyone! I'm afraid you're stuck with me for at least another week as my WI yesterday was an STS! Not to worry though, I will reach those 10's eventually!

i gto WI tonight but for some reason i reallythink ive gained, i have no reason to tbh, buit just a niggly feeling, and i havent got any at home scales to check! but will face it n see what scales say! :)

I dont think I have gained - I KNOW I have gained, been off track since went on holidays, just cant get the motivation back in check - hoping tonights the night and I get it back!!! Though I am having a chippy on the way home - no cooked as getting new kitchen fitted - easy convenience food!!!

All the best for WI's tonight!

I'm starving and have run out of food but can't be bothered to go food shopping... have just had tuna and sweetcorn with mayo, and salad and cucumber.

Grabbed a ready made chicken and pasta salad in tomato sauce from Morrisons for lunch, and just looked at the syns value and the one I got I think is 14.5 syns!!!!!!!!! How can that be? I thought it was a healthy option! Horrified is not the word. I will check before I buy from now on.

1lb off so 11lb 6lb now. Argh the 10s are so close now!

Meliososo said:
1lb off so 11lb 6lb now. Argh the 10s are so close now!

Me too with -2.5 off now 11st 6lb too :)

Well done ladies.

Ive gained 1lb - oopsie.

A little too close to the 12's for my liking. Nerd a kick up my ass!'

-1.5lb for me..those 10s r sooo close i REALLY want to be in the 10s next week, so am gonna try my hardest to make it happen lol x

Back