Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Weighed in yesterday after 2 weeks of sts I lost 1lb.
I am keeping a food diary, not going over or under on syns (average 8 syns per day), drinking approx 2l of water a day and walking 3 miles home after work I have also gone back to red and green days as I thought ee may have plateaued me

Was really hoping to lose a bit more than 1lb in the last 3 weeks not sure what else to try

I have put 1 stone on and would like to go back to 10.2. I have done this diet previously but doing it on my own if i fail i shall join the sw club. I shall weigh in on Fridays

Down to 11st 2lb this week. Want to get 2lb off next week so I can finally get into the 10a. Realised I'm working a last shift next Wednesday though so having to WI a day early. Heres to a 100% week!

I have put 1 stone on and would like to go back to 10.2. I have done this diet previously but doing it on my own if i fail i shall join the sw club. I shall weigh in on Fridays

Welcome and good luck!

Another 1.5lbs off for me tonight, so I'm very nearly at the halfway mark and onto the downhill towards the 10s!! :) Need 2lb to get my 1 1/2 stone award next week so am aiming for that x

weighing in today and hoping for a wee loss, whether its .5 or 2lbs I dont mind. Had 2 gains over the past few weeks

Still at the top end of the 11s after losing 0.5lbs last night! Not too bad after 2 days slightly off plan and 2 days with very little food (tummy bug) but have got loads on this week so need to be an angel where possible!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been struggling a bit lately but finally got my 2 stone award today and weighed in at 11st 6 so slowly getting near the 10's.

Been struggling a bit lately but finally got my 2 stone award today and weighed in at 11st 6 so slowly getting near the 10's.

Well done! Onwards and downwards x

0.5lbs on for me, totally unexpected. Its the first time I have gained since starting SW but I am determined to stick to plan and lose it :)

Whoopie back to 11st 7lbs with a 2lbs off :D

Lost 0.5lbs this week, been a bad week so was expecting a gain after a night out an a children's birthday party x

I'm not looking forward to WI this week. Yesterday, I was home late and ate a twix and some victoria sponge cake with jam and cream. It does not matter how hard I try, I cannot classify any of that as HEX's, only big fat syns and lots of them!

I am telling myself "it was just one week". There are many more where I will do much better and I am determined not to fall totally off track.

Good luck to everyone over the bank holiday weekend!

I'm not looking forward to WI this week. Yesterday, I was home late and ate a twix and some victoria sponge cake with jam and cream. It does not matter how hard I try, I cannot classify any of that as HEX's, only big fat syns and lots of them!

I am telling myself "it was just one week". There are many more where I will do much better and I am determined not to fall totally off track.

Good luck to everyone over the bank holiday weekend!

We're all human and give in to chocolate and cake at times - you're taking the right attitude :) Good luck to you with the bank hol weekend too x

Unofficially 11st 7.25lbs this morning, so nearly on the right side of the 11s!! Hoping to be under that 7 mark by official weigh-in next Weds :) x

Back