Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Still no movement on the scales despite being 100% on plan (doing 777 the last few days even) and having done a load of exercise... a week and a half of being stuck!! I am destined never to get into the 10s :(

The water may be bloating you out at first, however my 777 week was the week I lost 4lbs, if I remember I didn't guess a 3lb loss until the 5th day I did it. Just a theory but it may all change by tomorrow/Monday! =)

And also success express may be the way to go too! I think I pretty muh do it anyway most days but its that lil change to mindset for a week to make us more aware of the Superfree on the plate that I guess could make that difference :)

The water may be bloating you out at first, however my 777 week was the week I lost 4lbs, if I remember I didn't guess a 3lb loss until the 5th day I did it. Just a theory but it may all change by tomorrow/Monday! =)

I'd love a big loss like that this week, everything crossed!!! The scales are slightly better this morning at 11st 6.75lbs, so finally under that half stone mark (just!!), but that's still only a 1.25lb loss in 1.5 weeks so far, so a bit more had best get itself off by weds!! Get on with it body!! ;) Think will def try success express next week if this doesn't work - don't think I could do another week of 777 though, am missing my days where I eat my full 15 syns!! x

another little pound off this week so now 11st 7lb :) if I keep losing at this rate i'll be in the 10s for my holiday and at target for my birthday *fingers crossed* hope you all have a great week and WI :)

Well done you! At the half way mark towards the 10s now!

Yes I've really struggled to stick to 7 syns...I think i had 9 today but I know yesterday I was really good to 7, and tomorrow I will be too as I'm back at work and I have no crisps left anyway! I'm just gonna eat lettuce and peppers like a crazy rabbit tomorrow! I'm making a curry for dinner tomorrow, getting the family naan bread while I just buy a big ole lettuce and roast some peppers lol. I hope the efforts pay off! If they don't its still such a good guilt free feeling knowing I've stocked up on Superfree ^.^

Hi everyone! This 11 into 10's is gonna be a tough challenge I can tell!! Found it really hard this weekend. Haven't been able to stop thinking about utter junk like mcd's etc... Last night just wanted to get in my car and go to the drive through... :( to stop myself I made a sausage and bacon sandwich instead costing me 7 syns meaning I went up to 17.5 sns for the day. Why do our brains torture us like this?! Drives me mental sometimes. Haven't seen the 10's for a long time and so want to get there!! Anyway rant over!! Sorry :) xx

It's definitely difficult!! I've been craving junk recently so I've been promising myself that if I can have a few weeks of really good losses that I'll allow myself a day off plan and have some of the bits and pieces I've been wanting - should really just fit them into my syns but every now and again it's nice to have a day off with no thinking required! :D x

No thinking required... How lovely that would be! It's all I think about at the moment. That's a good thing for the most part, but when you fancy a takeaway my god its tough!! Anyway, onwards and upwards. Least I didn't go to the drive through !! Xx

Urgh me and the scales are NOT friends this morning... 11st 9lbs!! :eek: Where on earth did that come from?! Had better just be water/bloating or else my body is in trouble!!

Hi everyone i would like join this thread if i may. After starting 5 months ago at 11.7 and only managed to lose 4lb in 4 weeks i went AWOL for 4 months ( i seem to like the number 4 lol) I was very lucky this morning when i got on the scales and after eating and drinking my own body weight i have still managed to lose 1 lb. Now i know that sounds measly but i am really pleased as it takes me to 11st 2lb. If i could manage 2.5 this week i will have to leave as i will be in the 10's even if it is 10st. 13.5lb hey its still the tens right! Good luck everyone i wish you all the best of luck:wavey:

Hate it when that happens!! Hopefully its just a little water retention?

I hope so, have been drinking water like it's going out of fashion today to see if that helps by tomorrow... will be gutted if 777 causes me to put on weight rather than get amazing losses like it does for everyone else!!

Well I gained half a pound tonight but after my hen do on friday im more than happy with that! Back on it and aiming for a big loss next week, I want at least 4 pounds off! Got no nights out planned so just going to be a 100% week and lots of body magic planned! Plus drinking lots of water and super speed food! Determined to start walking to work again, I was doing so well earlier in the year but now ive got lazy and I need to get back into it. Going to see my personal trainer one night and do a boot camp class too so that along with the walking and doing a dvd at home when I get the chance should have me down for a good loss! Cant wait! Only 11.5lbs to target and 5 weeks to get there, I can do this!! Xx

Hi everyone! This 11 into 10's is gonna be a tough challenge I can tell!! Found it really hard this weekend. Haven't been able to stop thinking about utter junk like mcd's etc... Last night just wanted to get in my car and go to the drive through... :( to stop myself I made a sausage and bacon sandwich instead costing me 7 syns meaning I went up to 17.5 sns for the day. Why do our brains torture us like this?! Drives me mental sometimes. Haven't seen the 10's for a long time and so want to get there!! Anyway rant over!! Sorry :) xx

I actually see a really positive side to this, I'm guessing before you might well have just got in your car and gone and got the drive thru (forgive me if I'm wrong but lack of willpower/control tends to be the reason we're all dieting). So knowing how well you're doing with a loss of almost 2 and a half stone your willpower kicked in and said hell no I'm gonna have a few more syns and while it might mean today's efforts won't show I'm not going to sabotage a whole week or mores worth of effort for a greasy heap of cr*p :D so just keep doing what you're doing and remember how far you've come and that you're over halfway! and the odd blip won't hurt if you keep making such good decisions ;)

Hi everyone i would like join this thread if i may. After starting 5 months ago at 11.7 and only managed to lose 4lb in 4 weeks i went AWOL for 4 months ( i seem to like the number 4 lol) I was very lucky this morning when i got on the scales and after eating and drinking my own body weight i have still managed to lose 1 lb. Now i know that sounds measly but i am really pleased as it takes me to 11st 2lb. If i could manage 2.5 this week i will have to leave as i will be in the 10's even if it is 10st. 13.5lb hey its still the tens right! Good luck everyone i wish you all the best of luck:wavey:

you did well not to gain, welcome if only for a little while :)

Lost 0.5lb yesterday but I have been stuck at 11st 3lb for a month and feel like a huge rock has been moved out the way. Hopefully will be back on track and in to the 10s before too long

Had to weigh in tonight because of work in the morning but managed 2lb off (11st 4lb) so very happy. The 10's are in sight... :)

0.5lbs off at official weigh-in, not a happy bunny, that's two weeks in a row of tiny losses despite me being 100% :( Maybe I should have a weekend off, might lose that way!!

Back