Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

2lbs loss today

1.5lbs loss this week

0.5lb loss for me this week

0.5lb loss for me this week

1.5lbs loss this week

0.5lb loss this week

You are amazing!

Well done:0clapper:

Thanks Mini, it's not falling off anymore though. Feels like it will take forever to get to target x

2.5 lbs loss this week, and got my 10.5 stone award

0.5lb loss this week

0.5lb loss this week

1.5lbs loss this week

Following on from the success of the 12s down to 11s thread, I wondered if there was anyone who wants help to get down into the 10stone bracket? I WI at 11st 5lbs today and simply cannot wait till I smash through into the tens! I haven't been that weight for donkeys years.

All aboard the 10 stone express!:)

Hi I’m just starting and I don’t know how to post your current weight goals etc in the wee boxes can you help also want to get down to the 10 stone mark somwould like to join you support group. Lozmoff new member

Hi all, I joined yesterday and had a shock! Need to get this weight off!
I notice none of the posters from December have posted since Christmas, how are you all getting on after the festivities?

Hi I’m just starting and I don’t know how to post your current weight goals etc in the wee boxes can you help also want to get down to the 10 stone mark somwould like to join you support group. Lozmoff new member
Check out preferences and then account details :)

2.5lbs loss this week and on the cusp of going down into the next weight bracket

Hi all, I joined yesterday and had a shock! Need to get this weight off!
I notice none of the posters from December have posted since Christmas, how are you all getting on after the festivities?

since Christmas finished after 6th January, many of us are only just having first weigh in weeks. There aren't many posters at any one time too, as people come and go, including going down in the weight brackets.

Back