Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Me too!! After visiting the 10's a few months ago I'm now firmly back in the 12's after finishing Exante and losing the plot instead of the calorie counting as planned. Fingers crossed I follow in your footsteps pretty quickly xx

Me too!! After visiting the 10's a few months ago I'm now firmly back in the 12's after finishing Exante and losing the plot instead of the calorie counting as planned. Fingers crossed I follow in your footsteps pretty quickly xx

I'm rooting for you :) xx

I'm nearly back in the 10s after putting on a stone and a half since last year...

Must try harder, must try harder, must try harder! I am fed up of yoyoing!

I made it down to 10st3 last time... I'd love to be 9st something for the first time in... erm probably 20 years. :eek:

I was just having a glance through this page in anticipation of joing it once I have shifted another 9lbs (so still a way off!!) but it is still good to dream lol!!

I'm just doing a pre-joining check in too :D 6lb to go till I can join this group and I cannot wait!

Hi

Hope it's ok for me to join you guys. Am happy to say I hit 11.12 this morning :)
My goal is 11.10 so any extra beyond this will be a bonus x

Well done Slim on hitting the 11's - I hope to be here too in a couple of weeks time.......

Well done Slim on hitting the 11's - I hope to be here too in a couple of weeks time.......
you will be or sure honey, you are also doing fab on the July challenge xx

Finally after 5 days of STS I have lost 1.2lbs bringing me to 11.11 today.
My original goal was 11.10 so only a pound off that but still not really sure what to move that to now?? Am thinking of sticking to small goals and going for 11.7 first and if I achieve that moving to 11?
Don't think I have ever been 11st in my adult life and worry about if this would be maintainable?
Am going to go for it anyway even if it allows for holiday gain (which there will be) lol

What do you guys think? Xx

Down to 11.10! X

Yippee another pound down in the 11's, 11.9 today! X

Another pound lost yesterday so now 11.8! Getting closer but will prob gain over weekend as have 3 days of food related events. Am quite looking forward to this though after being without food for the past month! X

Hey all I am back in this thread after losing 2 stone last year and successfully reaching 10st. Unfortunately I have had to return as after a reasonably successful (but short lived) period of maintenance I have flown back up to 11st 9lb (oops!) Restarted yesterday a year on from my previous loss and am hoping this doesn't take long! Good luck to you all x

Well I finished week 1 with an 8lb loss :) currently 11st1lb at last weigh in and hoping to be in the 10s any day :) :)

Brilliant loss Helen well done :)

Well... I have only gone and done it already! Weighed this morning at 10st13lbs!! NOT intending to go back to the 11s this time! Only on day 9 and lost 10lbs already YAY!! I know it will slow down now but I am SOO happy to meet milestones like this :) :)

Just baked yummy porridge biscuits for breakfast to celebrate! :)

Well... I have only gone and done it already! Weighed this morning at 10st13lbs!! NOT intending to go back to the 11s this time! Only on day 9 and lost 10lbs already YAY!! I know it will slow down now but I am SOO happy to meet milestones like this :) :) Just baked yummy porridge biscuits for breakfast to celebrate! :)

That's incredible! Well done! :)

Thanks yoyo! Feeling pretty pleased with myself and need to hang on to that feeling now! You have similar start weight and goals to me and you are doing amazing! I need to hold onto this feeling I have right now in order to troop on through lol!

Back